• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by paraleticbunny

1. P

serious bad bunny behaviour

mablethorpe in linconshire :D
  2. P

yes im in the uk thanks for your post it means allot also iv just have my cat missy which i got from the same rescue give birth to 8 baby kittens there very adorable i would post sum pics but im not sure how to do this for the pregnnt bunny she is still as moody as ever but no nest or bunnys yet...
  3. P

she is even more stoppy today i put her sum food in and she threw it all back at me dry food aswell :( also i rang the rescue up and they said its not there problem i have signed for the bunny so its mine and they cant do anything after i have taken it :? also i have found two bunnys today in a...
  4. P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! She is pregnant poor thing i took her to the emergency vet in spilsby just got back the vet says she is about two weeks off having the babys and wouldnt opperate at that time , not sure what im ment to do now isnt this like a normal thing kindof do...
  5. P

saying that it wouldnt suprise me if she was we got a cat at the same time and we went to get her spayed and the vet ran out in the middle of surgery saying our cat is pregnant and she is so far gone that they are due in a couple of days yet they havent come yet we are waiting for her to drop...
  6. P

i really hope she isnt pregnant not to be horrible but i dont have a clue what im doing if she is pregnant i will take her tommorow . yes she throws it around and eats it, its more i dont want her to get cold .
  7. P

is there any possablitly of her being pregant and if so could that be what is causing her behaviour ? also one more thing at the shelter she wasnt looked after very well either and they didnt put her that much things in her hutch and now i have her she wont keep anything in her bedding bit i put...
  8. P

well she is about five months the place said , we got her from the ark which is a sort of dog and cat shelter which have a few other animals there two she is not neautured but she is very angry i tried giving her sumthing and she nocked it out of my hand and bite my finger . i just dont know...
  9. P

hey i have a black lop eared bunny called marmiet now she was very friendly and great i got her from a rescue center about 2 weeks ago but they let them run round with males and everything to me that seems weird they were all just put together now i have quiet a few rabbits and i never put males...
  10. P

Stanley- U/D 25th August- Very Slowly Getting Better :-)

that stuff is nasty i gave that to my bunny and it made him very poorly too he did actually die so maybe you should take him to the vet or sumthing :( its horrible stuff and i would say defiantly do not feed it to rabbits
  11. P

i need some advice

well floppy apparently is sexually fustrated according to my vet she is pulling her fur out and her roomies fur out so i thought i would mate them as i can never have to many bunnys i have lots 36 at the moment i rescue them from centers and if people abandon them so i just end up with lots :D...
  12. P

i need some advice

hey im new to this site and well my friends say its a god site but i need some help with a few problems im having so here goes my little lop eared bunny floppy has started to grunt when i go near her and sort of goes for your hand when i go to put her out in the run and she didnt do it before ...
Back