• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by oldmcdonaldsfarm

1. O

I think I'm loosing another kit :( U/D March 10th - He's eating hay!

Please check ur PMs asap All the best
  2. O

Our snuggley evening <3

Wow! Epiccccc
  3. O

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Tilly - 6yr old female

Stu is 7 so is looking for an older lady
  4. O

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Tilly - 6yr old female

I cant see the pictures right now but she sounds perfect for my lad stu
  5. O

Animal covers and the wind?

I dont remember 87. mr fish said there wasnt a tornado!
  6. O

Available Individual: Paul, Tri-coloured LOP

Paul said thanks for the hugs and kiss but no tongues next time thanks
  7. O

Yes. He has a home with jules and wallace. Jules is due an operation soon, so once shes better he will be meeting his new buddy wallace
  8. O

Its only one way for Paul but a round trip for me. 14 hours was just way too far. Plus if he ever had to come back! I'm willing to travel 2.5 hours roughly. Please bare in mind that considering i'm not asking for an adoption fee! I dont see how im being unreasonable at that
  9. O

Please, someone, please?
  10. O

Im not sure what is wrong with this little chap. He has the greatest reference anyone could ever ask for and still no one want this poor little guy.
  11. O

Freeranging

Stu has a giant dog crate because i think he should have bedroom to. The door is new shut but that's his own private space. Plus this contains his on-suite
  12. O

Poor little fella cant find a new home. 1800 views now :( If it would help and within reason, i could possible delivery the little guy (depending on distance) And after a few weeks of settling in and a few weeks bonding, if this doesn't work, I could come and pick him up and take him back...
Back