• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ntuckey

1. N

Litter Training in the House

Hello! thanks for replying. will get him neutered then. he is constantly rampant also, anything fluffy hasnt got a chance! also if someone new comes into the flat, he runs around them in circles then sprays! poor thing. everytime i wipe up a wee with tissue i put it in his tray but he is a...
  2. N

Litter training - help!

that made me laugh sorry. whenever i try to sweep up harley's poos he sits on top of them getting in the way of the brush and pan! i need advice on this myself
  3. N

Litter Training in the House

We have just moved house so for the first time my bunny is a house rabbit. I have tried litter training him and for the first two weeks he was doing for a wee in his litter tray and but has now stopped and goes anywhere. He is also pooing and spraying constantly. Any advice? Im going to get...
  4. N

Hay and straw

i dont use straw as could poke them in their eyes. i use ordinary hay from the garden centre/pet shop then i get meadow grass hay for a handful every day for harley to chomp on
  5. N

Moving House

Hi everyone, I've had my bunny Harley for 3 years and recently moved home from a house where he lived in his own shed with the run of the garden. Now he is in a flat, and a house bunny. He seems happy and am having partial success in litter traying for his wees, but he litters poos everywhere...
  6. N

How old do Bunnies live?

mine is a small male bunny very well cared for. he is not neutered tho cos he lives alone and he never agressive. does neutering affect life?
  7. N

How old do Bunnies live?

hi everyone does anyone know the average age of a minilop?
  8. N

I have found something in the benjamins bum - need help - Pictures

Rearguard hi everyone just to say ive always used Rearguard every summer with my bun and never had a problem with flystrike. i might have been lucky, but my bunny is a bit pooey and im always having to clean his bum so i think rearguard is worth the money.
  9. N

The Pet shop were so rude!

Violet what a sweetie!!! the pet shop owner is disgusting. i dread to think how he treats the other animals in the shop
  10. N

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Nicola Live: Kent Why my sign name: god knows!. Rabbit names: Harley a fawn mini lop ear Work: Beauty Therapist One thing you dont know: my rabbit is so tame its strange! you could confuse him with a little puppy
  11. N

Ripping up newspaper

newspaper its the only toy my Harley likes. he shuns all shop bought toys, but give him a bit of newspaper and he is really happy! oh and strangley bath towels! he loves fighting them!
  12. N

What's the best food to feed Rabbits.

dry food my bunny Harley has really gone off his dry food, i think ive tried every one in the pet shop! including all the pellet ones. any other suggestions? I heard about feeding rabbits Weetabix the other day but not sure about this?
  13. N

Ripping up newspaper

newspaper my bunny Harley absolutley adores when the newspapers come and loves ripping them to sheds. they loves it, its a bit like digging
  14. N

Rear guard????

rear guard hi there im new to this site today but have to say its really helpful! i bought Rear Guard the other day for my rabbit Harley, it was about £10.00 and it lasts 10 weeks and the vet highly reccommended it. was a bit tricky to put on, involved me holding him and my mum squeezing it on...
Back