• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Mumtobuns

1. Mumtobuns

Fat squishy faced lops

Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! I'm stealing you!!!!! Gorgeous bunneh!!!!! :love:
  2. Mumtobuns

I HATE bunnies!!!!

Photos are gone :(
  3. Mumtobuns

:( Amputate or put to sleep? -ANOTHER UPDATE (couple of q's) post 110

I'm really pleased she is doing so well - congratulations being such a fab bunny mummy!!!! :D I don't know a huge amount about splitting bonds but she may be getting agitated because she knows he's there and she doesn't understand why she can't be with him???? Does anyone else have any ideas...
  4. Mumtobuns

Is it too cold tonight for buns?

What is it with the buns and snow?!?!?! I'm scared stiff about mine but we have snow binkies every time I let them in the run and they keep eating it!!!! :shock::shock::shock: All the extra hay I put in ends up on the floor by the next morning! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But we :love: :love: :love...
  5. Mumtobuns

What's going on?

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will do my best to get a pic - next time I'm out in the daylight and my fingers are warm enough to operate the camera!!! :roll: :lol: EDIT: Sorry - they're outdoors x
  6. Mumtobuns

Minus 11!!!!

Blimey! Minus 2 still. It's flipping cold! I'm going out to check water and refill the hay that they've currently spread all over the floor!!! :roll: :lol:
  7. Mumtobuns

Minus 11!!!!

I have 7 outdoor buns. They are in groups of two and threes. Tonight it is supposed to be MINUS 11 in Manchester! What can I do to make sure they're ok.....surely minus 11 is going to be dangerous for them?? HELP!!!!! :shock: EDIT : SORRY JUST SEEN OTHER THREAD - IGNORE ME :oops: :oops: :oops...
  8. Mumtobuns

What's going on?

She was spayed a long time ago - as soon as she was ready so I know it's not a false pregnancy. It's not under her belly, just on either side. And they've always seemed to be happy - aside from his boisterousness! And they've been bonded since probably late Spring 2009
  9. Mumtobuns

New bunny owner and need some advice

They are so gorgeous!!! :love: And it's lovely that they will have a great home with you :D I think you're doing all the right things so far (not that I'm a expert) but I would suggest not introducing any more veg for at least a few days. As far as handling is concerned, as you're sitting on...
  10. Mumtobuns

What's going on?

I currently have a bonded pair that have lived together for about a year. She is an older female and he is a younger, more boisterous male. They had another companion until about September when (as a dental bun suffering from abcesses ?sp) he had to be helped to the bridge. She has never really...
  11. Mumtobuns

Secret Santa Photos - RESCUES read post 53 plz

Nothing to say ....... just wanted to subscribe!!! Sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  12. Mumtobuns

Vibes for Buzz, my foster bun

Poor little man!!! Lots and lots of vibes!!!! :love:
  13. Mumtobuns

6 of my friends rabbits have been killed

What an awful thing to happen Kay! So sorry for your friend. Binky free bunnies. xxxxxx
  14. Mumtobuns

So what made you choose your rabbit ?

Lots of different reasons for each of them!!! They all just "spoke" to me and "told me" they wanted to come home with me!!! :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  15. Mumtobuns

Two of my crew could do with vibes please UD Post 39, doing better

Oh honey. We all do the best we can with the knowledge we have at the time. Sending loads of vibes for you xxxxx
Back