• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by mopsmum

1. mopsmum

Sweetpea 4/4/17

Sweetpea was a hand reared Wildie who has surprised us all by reaching 13 years of age with so many ongoing problems the last couple of years. Unfortunately I had to help her to the bridge on Tuesday. You can binky again now, something you've not been able to do for a while now. I know you...
  2. mopsmum

Reserved: Ouzo . Adult neutered male . South Yorkshire

Oh so gorgeous :love:
  3. mopsmum

Morse

Ah so this is the little fella :love: absolutely gorgeous x my honey says she's in love xx
  4. mopsmum

Few pics of Rosie and Ted.

Oh rosie and Ted you two will always have a special place in my heart xx
  5. mopsmum

before and after pics of scamp

Oh that's always how I remember him, with his arm around sweetpea
  6. mopsmum

Bailey the little head tilt bunny

Need to plan a visit angie day :love:
  7. mopsmum

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

oh no so sorry jane for your loss :cry: sleep tight victor xx
  8. mopsmum

Scamp 3-12-2003 to 6-6-2012

i still remember the day you came to us, there was hardly a part of your little body that wasn't covered in bites or abcesses :cry: but you were very very brave and let us clean and treat your sores until eventually you were well and had your fur back. you then had to have your front teeth...
  9. mopsmum

Brian and his snuffles

fantastic news :wave: they are both looking wonderfull cant beleive its 3 years :shock:
  10. mopsmum

Naughty Neo

he somehow manages to get everywhere he shouldnt, i have a hutch infront of my kitchen window and found him on top of there looking at me through the window, i also found hed eaten all my new plants id put up there until i had time to put them in my planters :?
  11. mopsmum

Timon and Pumbaa

settled in nicely now and overcoming their shyness. will be looking for a home now. Timon is the ginger one.
  12. mopsmum

mushu

not only do we have loads of phone calls a week to take in unwanted buns we now have them making their own way to us :shock: this little guy was hopping down my street one night holding up the taffic . following our disney theme ive called him mushu :love:
  13. mopsmum

Naughty Neo

As you can see always looking for mischeif :roll: :roll: and ending up where he shouldn't.
  14. mopsmum

My Mose and Lucy

thats due to you spotting the signs straight away :thumb:
  15. mopsmum

My Mose and Lucy

lovely pics :love: lucy is looking very well :)
Back