• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by missniknak

1. M

Pairs, Trios or Quads?

Thanks for this link. I think it backs up my initial feeling that both my females are a bit too strong for a trio to work. I may have to contact Angie at BARC and see if I can take Nof speed-dating for a husbun :lol:
  2. M

Pairs, Trios or Quads?

Hello lovely, knowledgeable RU people :wave: I'm hoping you could help me out with a little bit of advice. My current situation is this; I have a bonded male/female pair with Toby and Maisy, and a single female, Nof. Toby and Maisy have been together for 2 years now. They have a hutch and run...
  3. M

Thumping

Could it be something in the garden, such as a cat passing through? Nof hates those too. And the occasional daring pigeon gets thumped at too. I think Nof is just a thumpy bun. She could never be a ninja bun as she hoofs about everywhere, banging and clattering.
  4. M

Thumping

My Nof is a right old thumper too. I think she does it for attention. She has learned that if she has a thumping session, mummy will, stupidly, come and give her cuddles and nose rubs. Could it be that do you think?
  5. M

Spenser is feeling better!

Gorgeous as always Mr. S. :love: Please could you pass on some grooming tips to Toby who has taken to digging in the mud so looks an utter state right now. You would not be impressed!
  6. M

Let's see your beautiful red/pink eyes white bunnies....please!!

And one of Toby, Red Fraggle's Orinoco and their sister Miss Adelaide when I tried to bond them as a trio
  7. M

Meg ...new arrival

She looks just like Miss Adelaide and Madam Chaulet x
  8. M

Lewis, Ailsa, Islay, Arran & Jura pics :)

Great photos as always. I love seeing pics of your gang :love:
  9. M

Look what we spotted at Cannon Hall today

That's what I was thinking. I bet they are praying for the snow. We spoke to an assistant who said that someone had dumped a pet bunny in the grounds and it has joined the wildies community. Cannon Hall don't want to 'rescue' the babies with them being part wild, and they did try to catch the...
  10. M

Look what we spotted at Cannon Hall today

In the car park! Someone released a pet rabbit into the grounds, which has mingled with the wildies and these are the results. Gorgeous little fluffy REW's.
  11. M

The Guinea Pigs enjoying the outdoors!

Fabulous photos and really beautiful piggies :love:
  12. M

Shabby Rab

Noffy is in full on molt mode. This is her on Saturday OH and myself gave her a right good brushing yesterday, creating a fur cloud that engulfed the back garden. I swear today she looks worse :lol: Meanwhile, Toby takes it easy. He just gets Maisy to groom him! Despite sending OH to...
  13. M

So Long, Olly... (Or, I should say, Snoopy)

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for Olly (Snoopy). He is such a lovely bunny and was a joy to have when he stayed with us. Fingers crossed he finds a brilliant forever home soon x
  14. M

Reserved: Fred

:love: Such a cutey. Love those ears :love:
Back