• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by *Michaela*

1. M

I Know Everyone Says Get A Rab From A Rescue

My Maddie is from a petshop. In the future, I would rehome though. It can be hard to get a rabbit from a rescue here, but there are usually some in the papers needing homes. :)
  2. M

Those of you that keep your bunnies indoors..

Maddie has this cage in my room, but she's rarely closed in except at night. :)
  3. M

Some of you have indoors AND outdoors buns??

I have Maddie inside and Ebony & Ruby bonded outside. I would only have inside bunnies if I could - my parents will only allow me one inside. :( Ebony has been outside her whole life, originally she was bonded with Berri and Pebble, but they both passed on. :( So recently I got Ruby for her to...
  4. M

Supa Excel pellets... Good pellet food recommendations pls!

It always takes them a while to get used to a new food. You have to introdue it gradually - put a small about of the new food with the old food, start with about 1:10 ratio, and gradually build it up until they are fully on the new food. :) Excel is a good food btw, my buns are all very happy...
  5. M

Post your setup.. indoor and out!! |u/d QUESTION ASKED

This is Ebony and Ruby's hutch. It's very hard to get a good picture of because it's right at the back door, but it's a 5x2 foot double hutch. :) And during the day, they either come into the kitchen, or have free access to a concrete area outside, and they have a big run on the grass for...
  6. M

Looking for a indoor cage

I advise NIC grids too, they make the best cages IMO, and are pretty affordable. :D
  7. M

NIC Cubes bunny condo...

:lol::lol: I love that calendar, so many cute bunnies. :love: Thank you! :D Hmm, it took a few hours I guess, I had been wanting NIC grids for sooo long (they are very popular on another forum I'm on, members are largely American or Canadian so I was getting jealous of all the great cages!) so...
  8. M

NIC Cubes bunny condo...

I wouldn't go any other way now apart from NIC grids. :D They make the best cages without a doubt, (I have used a dog crate in the past but wasn't a fan.) Here are some updated pictures of mine;
  9. M

Rabbit cage or Dog Crate?? please help

Have you considered an NIC cage? They are very affordable, and so versatile can be built to fit any size/shape of room. :D They are available from B&Q. This is mine;
  10. M

Argh to Dog Owners!!!

Oh my gosh I would have been furious. :evil: I am so sorry that happened. :( I would never let a dog in my house.
  11. M

What's Your Favorite Type of Bunny and Why?

Hmm, I love all buns really, probably the Mini Rexes are top of the list, Berri was my first bun and she was a Mini Rex. It's not just the fur, she had the best personality, I suppose I associate that with rexes. :) Lionheads wouldn't be far behind, and of course, can't leave out my lovely...
  12. M

Hi everyone!

Jess is on here too - her screen name is Bunny_Burrows. :D
  13. M

Hi everyone!

Hi Fran. Nice to see you here. :D
Back