• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lynn's Bunny

1. Lynn's Bunny

Bond breaking down?

Thank you I will let you know how we get on. Today already is calmer.
  2. Lynn's Bunny

Bond breaking down?

Yes that is correct.
  3. Lynn's Bunny

Bond breaking down?

The reason its hard to remember is that at one point I let them have more space too fast and access to a hidebox perch, not inside the hidebox but they were allowed to go on top. When my female jumped off it my male startled and chased her. So I then reduced the size of the pen to not include...
  4. Lynn's Bunny

Bond breaking down?

Hmmm its’ hard to recall… I think that I expanded the pen on Thursday. Today is Sunday.
  5. Lynn's Bunny

Bond breaking down?

I have 2 neutered bunnies, male and female, who are 1 year old. I took my male to a rescue and he did speed dating and we found a female that he clicked with. They did the initial introductions and then I picked them up just over a week ago and brought them home. They were not living together...
  6. Lynn's Bunny

Cleaning out hutch

Ahhhh didn’t think about the spring time issues, thanks for reminding me. They wouldn’t be living in there permanently. It would just be either when they are exercising outside and somewhere fun to run in/out and up/down in while it’s attached to a large exercise pen. Or I can just keep it shut...
  7. Lynn's Bunny

Cleaning out hutch

I am currently bonding my bunnies and it’s going well. I have a huge hutch that I wanted to put them in next spring… how the heck do I clean out my one bunnies scent who lived there by himself all summer? I have removed everything and was going to spray it with vinegar. Is that enough? Do...
  8. Lynn's Bunny

Bonded bunnies question

Thank you for your advice. Bunny bonding is sure nerve wracking! I slept next to them last night and they did well. No issues and this morning are now eating breakfast together. I’ve given my husband the run down and will also write everything down before I go so hopefully their routine will...
  9. Lynn's Bunny

Bonded bunnies question

Cosmo my neutered 1 year old male finally found a female that likes him at a rabbit rescue. They did the initial introduction over a few days. I brought them home yesterday and have had them together in neutral territory since early this morning. They’ve been grooming each other, sharing the...
  10. Lynn's Bunny

Update - Sad :( -Forcefeeding Bunny Question

Thank you everyone. ♥️
  11. Lynn's Bunny

Hi everyone, just wanted to update and also thank everyone for their advice which I heeded. Despite all this Henri’s infection went into her lungs and I had to have her put to sleep Aug 31st(Sept 1st in UK). I started her on a different antibiotic and it seemed she couldn’t fight the infection...
  12. Lynn's Bunny

My rabbit, Henri, has a bad upper respiratory infection and is on her second round of antibiotics, different one, and she has lost quite a bit of weight. It is harder for her to eat because her nose is stuffed up quite a bit. I’ve been cleaning it with saline and encouraging her to eat with...
  13. Lynn's Bunny

Update Video! Neutered 10 month old male obsessed with other rabbit

Sorry meant to say thank you to you!
  14. Lynn's Bunny

Update Video! Neutered 10 month old male obsessed with other rabbit

Thank you that is reassuring. I’ve moved Cosmo into the garden run for now. He was getting too fixated and frustrated. I’m going to wait until his hormones subside and will try to bond them in my greenhouse which is a completely neutral area.
Back