• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lynnlazenby

1. L

Babys lost mum...any advice?

Try putting up a bottle of Lactol puppy milk for extra vitamins. i always put one up for the mum and the babies. You shouldnt have any problems at 5 weeks without mum, but i wouldnt put them with dad.
  2. L

hunt for a hutch!!

Hiya. Im in Essex, not far from Lakeside. Ive taken it off ebay as i have just bought a white Belgian Hare and ive put him in Quaranteen in the hutch.
  3. L

hunt for a hutch!!

I have just put a hutch on Ebay, 6x2x2 for £30.00. Have a look. there hasnt been any interest yet and it only has 2 days to go. If it doesnt sell i will post it on here. lazenbystud.com
  4. L

Zooplus rabbit run advice

Ive got one of these, and its a nightmare to get the rabbits out. I put one of the kids in it to pass the buns out to me. Wouldnt reccomend it if your pregnant or have a bad back. Lovely and roomy for the rabbits though. All my other runs are walk in. Have you seen the post on walk in rabbit...
  5. L

pssssst....want a great cheapish walk in run?

You could look on Freecycle, they have lots of greenhouse frames this time of year, and it wont cost a thing. You might even get the wire mesh too!! www.freecycle.org Lynn
  6. L

Rabbit Breed Photo's

Gloria Ophelia More Belgian Hares
  7. L

Can anyone help with this Piggy problem?

Hi i live in Essex. I can foster 4-6 if not more. I have 2 large empty hutches . Not had much experience with piggies but i do have rabbits let me know. Lynn
  8. L

Cashmere lop needs home Waltham Abbey

He has now found a new home:D:D:D
  9. L

Cashmere lop needs home Waltham Abbey

Here is a photo of Thumper The Cashmere Lop http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/lynnlazenby/?action=view&current=000_0780.jpg
  10. L

Lynns Rabbits

[/IMG]Just a couple of photos of my Belgian Hares Barry, Gloria and Luke[/IMG]
  11. L

Scam Please read

Preloved have now removed the ad. But she is still on Freeads. Still no reply on the viewing, i wonder why?
  12. L

Scam Please read

I think your right about the snake food. She is also asking for hamsters and chinchillas.
  13. L

Scam Please read

the ad is now on Freeads. I have put a scam report on it. I emailed the so called rescue and askled if i could view. Waiting to see response! Please put a scam report on yourselves
  14. L

Scam Please read

Have you seen anymore of the ads? I hope something is done soon. I dont know what else i can do,
  15. L

Scam Please read

On Preloved there is a person claiming to want rabbits free or very cheap for a rescue center pet corner. In my opinion rescue centers do not buy rabbits or advertise for rabbits. I also noticed that the same person advertises on there asking for pet rabbits of any age/sex for her daughter again...
Back