• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lucyhannahvernon

1. lucyhannahvernon

Poorly Bun :(

Thanks for the replies She seems much perkier this evening however still seems a little quiet for her usual self She had ate most of the hay I'd left her before work this morning as well as most of her greens/nuggets, and had plenty to drink so she doesn't seem "unwell" in that sense, she just...
  2. lucyhannahvernon

Thank you! I did wonder whether she might have just been asleep and a bit drowsy when I woke up, she just seemed off and I just panicked! One of our other buns had a seizure after acting similar so I think I may have just gone panic systems! I'll check her as soon as I get home and see how...
  3. lucyhannahvernon

Hey guys so I went out this morning to our buns to give them breakfast etc, and one of them looked as though she was fast asleep. Normally as soon as she hears the food bowl rattling/greens unwrapping etc she's jumping up and down, today she just continued to lay down. I opened the front of her...
  4. lucyhannahvernon

Lovely Larry First Vet Trip

He's gorgeous :love: what a lovely bun!
  5. lucyhannahvernon

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Lucy Area you live = Nottinghamshire, England. Why did you choose your RU name? = it's my full name Names of your rabbits = Smoo and Pud Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Funeral Arranger/Director One thing you don't know about me = I play in a brass band and have done since I...
  6. lucyhannahvernon

Hello :)

At the moment, large handful of pellets, hay and grass (when the grass in the garden is good enough- thanks to the great English weather!) and a small amount of veg :) We've been trying to wean down the amount of pellets they're getting and adding more hay, but they'd rather sleep on the hay...
  7. lucyhannahvernon

Hello :)

Hi, my names Lucy I live in Nottinghamshire with two buns, Smoo and Pud who are both rescues. We did have three buns, but sadly had to have our darling baby girl Sooty put to sleep in October after she deteriorated with several conditions, including eye and skin problems, and disabled back...
Back