• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lucy

1. L

Walsall RSPCA - Ginger and Oreo

Please send vibes for Oreo today. She collapsed with a chest infection and is currently on oxygen and receiving pain relief and abx therapy. We are waiting to hear her progress.
  2. L

Rehomed: RSPCA Walsall - Ginger and Oreo

Please send vibes for Oreo today. She collapsed with a chest infection and is currently on oxygen and receiving pain relief and abx therapy. We are waiting to hear her progress.
  3. L

Rehomed: Rosie - Walsall RSPCA

I can always find a new bedroom bunny should it be required :lol:
  4. L

Fundraising Raffle - Bunny Hamper!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED Post 97!!

Thanks so much to everyone that took part in the raffle. A huge whopping thank you to Becky for arranging the raffle and to Sally for donating the prizes. We received a cheque today for £156 :love: :D
  5. L

:lol: Vicky said she isn't a chewer :lol: You need your weekend break!
  6. L

Yes, but I warn you the woman is REALLY full on excited :lol:
  7. L

Home visit tonight, hopefully she'll be a happy free range house bunny :D
  8. L

Rehomed: Dixie - female - Walsall RSPCA More Pics post 39!

She is now on reserve.:D
  9. L

Sorry guys, Rosie is now on reserve to someone. There was a lot of interest all at once for some reason!
  10. L

Walsall RSPCA - snugglesafe covers - all sold

Thanks to everyone who brought these :wave: Today we got a cheque for £101.53 :love: Thanks so much to Vicky and her mom for making and posting these out to raise funds for us. You just fab :love:
  11. L

Rehomed: Dixie - female - Walsall RSPCA More Pics post 39!

If by the 5ft two tier isn't suitable you mean the one you described to me as 3 1/2 - 4ft, then that would be why. If you made a mistake with the measurements and it is indeed 5ft not under 4ft then please do call me back as we do rehome into 5ft two tier hutches.
  12. L

Rehomed: Ronnie and Snowy - Been in care for 18 months

It'll be 2 years in April for Ronnie. We have a special appeal running on the national website for them so I am hoping someone will offer them a home from that.
  13. L

Kylo U/D more pics + background info pg 2

Oh dear :lol: I hate it when you get one that works their way under your skin!
  14. L

Kylo U/D more pics + background info pg 2

I got some background information on him today. He is about 3 years old and came from a case where the lady was prosecuted for the conditions she was keeping the animals in. She had 29 rabbits and 13 guinea pigs all living in cramped dirty conditions. She has now received a life time ban on...
  15. L

Rehomed: Dotty - single female house bunny - West Midlands (More Pics Post25)

Yes, I want to rehome her as a house rabbit due to this injury :)
Back