• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lu_x

1. L

Echo and Sierra... ratties

2. L

Gerbils have been so cute today...

Do you mean Clyde, the black one? He is more fluffy than the others but I think he's coats just a bit denser. They all have black eyes but some of them have an almost Egyptian looking eyeliner. They're all very pretty gerbils, but then I'm biased :oops:
  3. L

I know! Their such cuties! Me and the O/H fight over who gets to clean them out as their such fun and it's great to make their tank up with new toys and boxes etc! They really appreciate you making their home nice! I wish he'd fight to clean our the rabbits too :lol:
  4. L

Thought I'd post one where you can see Blinky and Clyde! Blinky is the agouti and Clyde is black-
  5. L

Just had to share at least one picture of my lovely boys today! They've been so cute and they're becoming a lot more friendly! They're a rescue group of 4 brothers! You can't see all of them in the picture but I can tell you 3 of the 4 are in there :lol: You can see Pinky and Inky but Clyde is...
  6. L

Bonding a group of 3

That's another reason it would be good to do it at my mum's it'll give me a good chance to go to town on the bunny room as I need to wash the sofa cover and clean the floor thoroughly and all their bits and bobs! I've got a good plan in my head now, just need to beg my mum for the use of her...
  7. L

Post your pictures of bonded groups

That's ok hun, they're all lovely buns! It's so sad that Sunshine has lost some lovely wife buns but he looks happy with his new partner! xx
  8. L

Bonding a group of 3

Thanks for this link. Your posts are very helpful on there. I'll contemplate whether to ask my mum if I can set up a pen in her conservatory, as that will be neutral ground and then she can help with watching them! :)
  9. L

Don't apologise, it's really helpful to know what other peoples buns have done in group bondings. I'm concerned that Josie and Alice with have a clash! Josie is a bossy boots and she's loves her man! Sharing him with another girl could be a no, no! We'll see...
  10. L

I do love your lot! How did your bonding them all go? Was it smooth?
  11. L

Aww they look so happy! Were they all individuals when you bonded them or were they bond in smaller groups or pairs first ? Lovely pics!
  12. L

A Normal Bunster!update pt 26

Bless her! She is stunning. So pleased she's doing well xx
  13. L

I'm about to embark on bonding Alice with Velcro and Josie, so 2 will become 3! So please can you post your pictures of bonded groups to inspire me and any bonding stories would be welcomed! Thanks :wave:
  14. L

Bonding a group of 3

Hi, I'm hoping for some tips and reassurance before I begin my bunny bonding. Currently I have Velcro and Josie who have been bonded for 1 year. Now I'm not going to lie they were an easy bond. They meet on neutral ground, they shared some veg and they fell inlove! There was no anomosity at...
  15. L

What can happen when you give a terrified bunny a pal of its own :-)

Oh that's lovely! The perfect couple :D
Back