• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by LizzyS186

1. LizzyS186

Feeding a grieving bunny 😢

Hello guys, Apologies for the delay in answering you and thank you all so much for your responses. Yes we had some information from the vet but I had already reported it to the vhdmap website prior to seeing the vet again to discuss the possible VHD as my gut feeling was that VHD was afoot :-(...
  2. LizzyS186

Feeding a grieving bunny 😢

Hello guys, I am just wanting some advice from the hive. Our household has had a terrible week. We had 3 rabbits (one boy and girl living together) and one boy who lived on his own. On Tuesday our boy rabbit who lives alone suddenly died (I suspected VHD at the time as all 3 were due to get...
  3. LizzyS186

Rosie xxx

Today my three year old photogenic mini lop girl left me to go to Rainbow Bridge. She was the apple of my boyfriends eye, and ruled the house with her dominating personality. In many ways she saved us, and we in turn saved her as a rescue bun who had been dumped by her previous owner due to...
  4. LizzyS186

A few pics....

Beautiful :D
  5. LizzyS186

Rosie post spaying

Update :-) Hey guys, Thank you for all of the messages of advice. I am absolutely fuming regarding the vet. The most ridiculous thing is that she is a rescue rabbit and the voucher we had been given for her to have a free neutering was for this specific vet practice which makes the fact that...
  6. LizzyS186

Rosie post spaying

Hey guys, I think I am just being an anxious mum but I could really do with some advice. I rescued a rabbit 2months ago at 4mths old and was advised to get her spayed this week. She had her spay on Monday and seemed ok post op, she was up and running around quickly according to the vets. She...
  7. LizzyS186

Esther ~ 30th September 2013

So sorry :-( Xxx
  8. LizzyS186

Hogan - My Big Boy, goodnight gentle giant

I am so sorry for your loss Binky free Xxx
  9. LizzyS186

Oliver :-(

This morning at 5.50am my little angel Oliver passed to Rainbow bridge. It is such a shock, he was eating, drinking, pooing and weeing until late last night, but seemed weak on his back feet, and thus I was going to take him to the vets in the morning if he was no better. I kissed him this...
  10. LizzyS186

My DellyBelly.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Binky free little one xxxx
  11. LizzyS186

Available Rescue: Some of our Boys MORE ADDED

Rescue boys.... OMG I want them all they are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
  12. LizzyS186

Rest in Peace Randal my little boy

Hello there, This is a really difficult threat to write but 1wk ago my beloved Netherland Dwarf Randal passed away after a series of fits. Whilst he was never a full picture of health but he bravely fought for the full three years of his life and passed away. He was a cluster epileptic after a...
  13. LizzyS186

Randals Passing :(

Hello there, This is a really difficult threat to write but 1wk ago my beloved Netherland Dwarf Randal passed away after a series of fits. Whilst he was never a full picture of health but he bravely fought for the full three years of his life and passed away. He was a cluster epileptic after a...
  14. LizzyS186

Only crazy people have rabbits

Well all my friends call me the crazy rabbit lady....but I don't see it as crazy, I just want my rabbits to have the best life they possibly can!!! :)
  15. LizzyS186

Rabbits passing away.....

Thank you for all of the replies it is great to know that there are people out there who understand what we are going through as everbody else I have spoken to hasn't understood how we are feeling or has said things like "its just a rabbit" which we really don't need right now and to us, Roxy...
Back