• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by liv862

1. liv862

Critical care vs recovery

awesome thanks guys, sounds like i can probs get away without buying any then. Have attempted mushing pellets before with very little success, but i tried it with cold water not hot so maybe thats why it didn't work. Ive also got a much better syringe now so that makes it easier. Am afraid...
  2. liv862

Critical care vs recovery

Hi guys :wave: Just a quickie, after having sum gut problems with mr rolo my vet gave me (as well as meds) some recovery plus to syringe feed, and told me its much better than critical care cos it has more fibre and probiotics in. Have just finished the course (nd we are looking much better...
  3. liv862

mr dusty is a chubby bunny!!!

Oooh marvellous! Mine normally eat the excel adult nuggets so hopefully won't be too big a change on their bellys. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out :D
  4. liv862

mr dusty is a chubby bunny!!!

Confession time: At the start of the winter i got all worked up about how cold it was and although my buns had their snugglesafes each night i still felt guilty about them having to live outside now (they used to be indoor rabbits but since moving in with my parents 2 years ago they hav to be...
  5. liv862

Opinions on furminators

fab see this is why i wanted to check, i read loads of good reviews on amazon but wanted to hear from the pros on RU lol! this zoom groom thing, do they do a small animal version? i cant see any on amazon but maybe they do them elsewhere? I cant see how that wud work tho, they bristles are so...
  6. liv862

Opinions on furminators

hey guys, just wanted to collect peoples thoughts on furminator brushes. I was considering getting one of their small animal ones for my lionheads but since their pretty expensive i wanted a bit more info before I commit to buying one. I read some reviews that said the comb is a bit sharp, is...
  7. liv862

rumbly tummy?

hmm, maybe. I hope thats all it is!!!
  8. liv862

rumbly tummy?

Thanks for your advice everyone :) i cant really rationalise a link to any one thing to be honest! ive noticed it on and off for the last week, but cos they live outside its very hard to say wether hes been drinking or something before i bring him in for his nightly snuggles, which is wen ive...
  9. liv862

rumbly tummy?

Hi everyone :wave: Over the last four or five days over noticed my boy rolo has a very loud belly. Its like the sound a human belly mite make if you're really hungry. And its properly loud, I can hear it in a quiet room from a good meter away! Thing is, he seems totally fine, he's eating fine...
  10. liv862

owners of fluffy buns! help!

hehehe will do! :lol: :D
  11. liv862

awesome thanks for your help everyone! will give it a go 2moro wen the boyfriend is around to help me. I bought a fresh bunch of bananas today, he takes ages to eat a bit of banana (only wen the others arent around to steal it of course!!!!) cos he spends five minutes licking his lips between...
  12. liv862

:cry: i love his big bushy eyebrows! but yes, i think trimming it might be my only option, i get rather worried bout brushing near his eyes, the bristles on the brush seem rather sharp!!!. good idea bout using a comb to shield the eye, hes pretty cooperative so i recon i cud do it without...
  13. liv862

all owners of lionheads, angoras or any other ridiculously fluffy buns, i need your advice! how do u stop fluff getting in ur buns eyes?!! my poor mr dusty (a double maned lionhead - i assume - either that or hes half chinchilla!) is a victim of his own fluff!!! :lol: every year his winter...
  14. liv862

eye gunk

fingers crossed!!!! thanks for the reply, i always feel nervous making these calls on my own :oops:
  15. liv862

eye gunk

just found a blob of white gunk stuck to the lashes of mr dusty's eye, the eye lids arent red, conjunctiva is lovely and white, eye is not swollen or appearing to be bothering him at all. have washed out his eye with sterile saline in case anything is stuck in it and hav decided to monitor for...
Back