• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Little Pumpkin

1. Little Pumpkin

Free To Good Home Buns - Am I Doing The Right Thing??

I received a lovely reply: Hi, no need to worry I will make sure it goes to a good home, I am a farmer so I know all about animal welfare and where things end up where they shouldn’t. Thank you for your message and nice to see people who care.😊 I feel tonnes better now!! Hopefully that bun has a...
  2. Little Pumpkin

Free To Good Home Buns - Am I Doing The Right Thing??

I've just spotted a few 'free to good (any) home' buns near me. I can't take them, as much as I wish I could so I took it upon myself to message the people and ask them (kindly) to put some price as I'm worried about where they'll end up. I'm now just wondering if I did the right thing or if...
  3. Little Pumpkin

NEW BUNNY! Adopted from P@H - Rocky

Good morning, Thank you all for such lovely responses. I emailed Pets at Home this last night to tell them how fabulous the staff had been in Bury compared to my local stores and they responded saying they'd pass it on to them and thank you for letting them know. I hope they get a bonus or...
  4. Little Pumpkin

NEW BUNNY! Adopted from P@H - Rocky

Hi folks, I can't believe I'm writing a new bunny post so soon after my other one - See here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?482128-Introducing-Murphy! So, the story. Knowing bun's are social, it was always my game plan to get a second bunny as companionship for Murphy. I...
  5. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

Thank you everyone. He's an inquisitive lil chap!! I am loving being a bunny mum again!
  6. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

Thank you everyone!
  7. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

Hi! You must be local to me. :wave: I am with Ashlands and Sam is a legend! :D
  8. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

I love unique markings on animals and he is no exception. I love him so much already!
  9. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

Got it! Thank you. Here's my little friend. :love: So sorry, I don't know why the images are so big!!
  10. Little Pumpkin

Introducing Murphy!

Hello Everyone! I hope you're all well, especially after the sad news about another National lockdown (When will it end??) Today, just in time, I picked up my newest babe. A 6 month old Sable x Dutch buck who I have called Murphy. He is incredibly sweet and although not handled - this will be...
  11. Little Pumpkin

Hello From An Old Member

Thank you. :love:
  12. Little Pumpkin

Hello From An Old Member

Hello to you wonderful people on RU.:wave: I'm Sammy (former PinkBun), Some of you long term members may remember me? I was an inexperienced 15/16yo with a white lionhead doe called Snowy. She became quite well known on this forum and was spoiled rotten by some wonderful members here. Sadly...
Back