• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Limarie

1. Limarie

Jasper

The men never listen do they? Flo loves to chew the rubber tyres on OH's model trucks so does he move them? Noooooooo therefore it's Flo's fault! She wins him back over though :lol:
  2. Limarie

Spenser this morning ...

:lol::lol::lol: Awww bless. Flo tried to eat my history magazine the other day, my OH had to save it!
  3. Limarie

Lola Sleeping. Never seen her do this before.

Awww :love::love::love:
  4. Limarie

dumped in a box ...Thumbelina

Aww :love: How could anyone look at that lickle face and abandon her :( I like Thumbelina or Merida!
  5. Limarie

Dinner time

Flo sits at the kitchen door waiting for me when I come home and then follows me to the fridge :lol: she knows where I keep her food and sits on the toolbox under the cupboard sniffing at the door on her hind legs, it's so sweet!
  6. Limarie

Random eatings!

Nice to see Flo's not the only one to love chewing the sky remote! She doesn't like any of the others :lol:
  7. Limarie

Random eatings!

Flo has discovered a taste for chewing my bike tyres, only mine mind you and not the OH's! Darn babbit! Anybody else's rabbits have a taste for chewing something unusual?
  8. Limarie

Bunny babies dinner time

Awwwwwwwwwww they're so ickle!! :love::love::love:
  9. Limarie

Dog walking pics on a beautiful winters day...

Aww they're gorgeous! I'd love a choccy lab, you're so lucky :love:
  10. Limarie

Sleepy Louie

dawwwwwwwwww :love:
  11. Limarie

Why won't you share the food?

With great difficulty :lol: She always looks innocent whenever she's done something wrong too!
  12. Limarie

Why won't you share the food?

I are grumpy babbit now!
  13. Limarie

Introducing Zebedee - The Spring Road Station Bunny

Wow he is stunning! I'm glad he's got a home now :( so sad that he'd bee left at the station
  14. Limarie

Friday funny...

:lol: yeah and leave cupboard doors open too!
  15. Limarie

Not Posted pictures for a while

Aww Chalky's such an ickle poser :lol:
Back