• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by lil_sar

1. L

Help- unidentifiable bottom problem

yes, just slightly!:lol: I think I will always consider him a girl.....I think Tinker will end up the one being confused. Bless her...i mean him!
  2. L

Bonding two boys & girl

Just wandering whether it is possible to bond two neutured males with a female, or would that just upset the balance?
  3. L

:D with those bad boys i'm surprised I didn't notice sooner. I suppose because I always thought Tinker was a girl I never really paid that close attention, even the vet confirmed it. I think we were both as surprised as each other:oops:
  4. L

Tinker is a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: For 6 months i've had a supposedly girlfriend for Dillon, how confused am i!!:lol: We are getting her, i mean him neutered a.s.a.p as there is a bit of agression- i just thought it was cos Dillon was showing who's boss, looks like it was the other way round...
  5. L

She's just over 6 months- at first I thought my little girl had turned into a boy, then i thought it might be some poo as she's got long hair but its red and a bit dangly. Problem is she won't let hold her, she goes absolutely mental and would induce further distress so I can't get a proper...
  6. L

Hi guys Haven't posted on here for ages, new house, new job etc, all rather hectic :lol: I'm worried about Tinker- she's got a problem with her bottom. It looks like she has a red deflated balloon- can bunnies suffer from piles?? What else can it be- she's a housebunny but hasn't been neutured...
  7. L

Bunnies moving outside...

Wow that looks great- love the cat flap to the run! Keep the ideas coming!!
  8. L

the thread keeps saying page cannot be displayed but I will have a search around the site and see what I can find:)
  9. L

They are defo coming in the lounge at night;) . The situation wasn't so bad when I only had Dillon, he was an incredibly tidy rabbit but since Tinker came along just over a month ago there's just mess and poo everywhere. Litter training has gone out the window and there's spots of wee on the...
  10. L

:cry: Unfortunately, the bunnies are well on their way to destroying the spare bedroom in our new house so o/h has suggested that they move outside. He would like to have them built an insulated shed with run or some sort of enclosure or hutch. Has anyone got any ideas that they can forward to...
  11. L

litter trained girls vs boys

Phewww, i thought it was my parenting skills:lol: Tinker is absolutely terrible, little poo monster but has mastered the art of weeing in the tray...just. Dillon took to it strait away. But what I have found it is like the battle of the poos, just wandering if it is a territory? Dillon seems...
  12. L

newbie - advice needed :-)

Hi:wave: I have the pleasure of having two housebunnies, 1 nethie and 1 lionhead and I currently have them in the 3rd bedroom. I have a 4ft x 4ft double storey hutch in there with a large dog pen attached to the front so they can run around etc. The only reason why I don't have them 'free...
  13. L

Pics of tired buns

Here's a few of Dillon. Haven't managed to get any of Tinker- she's the rabbit that never sleeps- i was woken up at 4:45 a.m this morning:censored: :lol: IMG]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q43/lil_sar81/mypictures006.jpg[/IMG]
  14. L

moving house

Well, i moved house last week, hence why I haven't been posting. Totally lost without my broadband for a few days!!! We tried to make it as stress free as possible- I bought a large carrier, attached a water bottle and some food and popped them both in for the 20 minute car journey. Tinker...
  15. L

Transporting Dillon & Tinker

Thank you- yes I think I will take Tink to the vets on her own. Catching one bunny is bad enough :lol: Think I will have a hunt around the shops today to find a suitable carrier :D
Back