• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Lee-Sian

1. L

I'm her toilet!!!!

No she isn't spayed. So I’ll put it down to I’m loved!!! Do you think I should get her spayed? At the moment I am unable to not change my clothes due to the 'I like you' wee. Maybe I should suggest she buys me flowers next time :D Sianny and Indie Bunny
  2. L

I'm her toilet!!!!

Once again my rabbit has baffled me. From the moment we got her she's been really well behaved using her toilet in her cage. She has never wee'd anywhere other then there, except for now she's taken to going on me. No one else just me. I changed clothes, soap and perfume but she still runs and...
  3. L

Gnawing Rabbit

Cheers Caz! That’s fab news as working in a hotel they send hundreds through (which the hotel doesn't use) so I’ll take them home and have some fun with the bun. The soap on the walls is doing well and the boxes I brought home are just as much fun for me as for Indie! So far, so good Thank...
  4. L

Bad News

I'm so sorry for your loss I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. My heart goes out to you. They were loved and thats all that matters. Lots of love for the future Sianny and Indie
  5. L

Gnawing Rabbit

Thanks Diddeen. I'll give it a try and let you know. Thanks for the box website Romy, we have been making our own (which takes forever in my house) she's just never really like chewing cardboard playing in them on them and moving them is a different story, my washing basket and walls are her...
  6. L

Someone advertising hutch as "hamster hutch!!"

Pet shops are the worst offenders. I've worked in a few while gaining my small animal husbandry courses and was shocked at what they just pass through their check outs. Cages built to be cheap and small with no legs being sold alongside (I’m talking not big enough for one piggy) a Dutch to go...
  7. L

Digging Bunny

She may just need a hint in the right direction such as putting lots of shavings in the litter box then a small handfull of wee soaked bedding on top with a few droppings. Just a little nudge to use it properly i may just turn out to be a mild case of the spring fever or the grumps. Sianny and...
  8. L

Digging Bunny

My Indie bun gets very annoyed when I change anything about her cage. She will throw everything around for a few days before settling down again. Do you use a special litter or just wood shavings? Sianny & Indie
  9. L

Gnawing Rabbit

Ok I’ve given up my hand made wicker washing basket to the cause! An American lady was telling me she used a type of soap (not available over here) that they don't like and has no toxins, is there anything like that on our market or is it not the best idea? Sianny and Indie
  10. L

Sneezing...causes?

Well for the last 2 days I have heard nothing, not a sniff! I don't know what to think now? She would have sneezing fits of about 10 in a row then just 2 or 3 here and there but I’ve been home all day since Wednesday and she's not sneezed once. Thank you for the vet advice Caz, I was using the...
  11. L

Gnawing Rabbit

Can Anyone suggest any good ideas on things to try to stop Indie bunny from eating my walls???
  12. L

Sneezing...causes?

I'm in Newbury in Berkshire O'gorman slater and mane (i think thats how you spell it) i heard are really good. If anyone knows a good vet let me know. Her hay hasn't changed but i might try a different brand, any ideas?? Thanks for all the advice guys i'll let you know how things go. Bunny...
  13. L

Sneezing...causes?

My vet seems a bit wet behind the ears. I might take her to another for a second opinion. Foreign Body? My vet never mentioned this while he was checking her over could you possibly tell me a little more about it? He said her teeth were fine and straight and she has lots to gnaw on which she's...
  14. L

Sneezing...causes?

I am having the same problem! Indie is a 3 month old dwarf lop and just two weeks ago she started sneezing. There are no signs of anything being wrong and she's fine in herself doing her funky bunny jumps and chasing my partner round the house. The vet doesn't know what to suggest and has even...
Back