• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by laurenellis_

1. L

Suitable sized shed

Hi all, Unfortunately, I am not aloud a house bunny! :( But my dad said I'm aloud to keep two buns in a shed. I just wanted a few opinions on a decent sized shed? And if anybody knows anywhere where they do affordable sheds then please let me know! Thanks x
  2. L

Rabbits and glue...

I want to glue fleece to a rabbit tube to make it match to my cage... But I'm unsure what to use to 'glue' it to the tube? Is there any specific 'safe' glues I could use? And what happens if my bunny chews the tube and gets down to the glue? Will it harm him? Thanks :wave:
  3. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

Thank you! :D I have every finger and toe crossed, including arms and legs! ;)
  4. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

Yeah I know :cry: I just can't wait to move and start getting everything sorted like building the cage etc. I think I'm going to stop looking for buns until I actually move, I'm getting so tempted! :lol: Thank you for all your advice :D it's really appreciated! :)
  5. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

I just don't want to get my hopes up and then I ring back and she's gone :cry: I sure will be here, even if it takes 6 months to get a bun! :lol: It's so great to know all of you are so helpful :D Honestly, I'm really greatful. Thank you so much! :D
  6. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

I've literally just got off the phone to her lol! :lol: Unfortunately, Oakley has been reserved :( and I can't reserve Adora because she needs accomodation pictures (which I totally understand why.) However, I can't provide them due to moving house in the next 3 or 4 weeks (my buns are going to...
  7. L

Advice on bonding please...

I'm going to ring them in a minute, and see what they can do for me. Well, yes! :love: I sure hope so, the one I've chosen had a brother, but he's been reserved :( so unfortunately can't have him aswell.
  8. L

Yes, I wanted to get them both at the rescue centre. Thanks :)
  9. L

I'm looking to get this particular mini lop from a rescue home, but I have decided I would like two rabbits. Would it be best to pick out another rabbit when I go to pick her up? Or wait a couple of months before introducing another rabbit? I don't know much about bonding, so please, all advice...
  10. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

I'm so excited to get them! I seriously can't wait haha! :lol: Yeah they are pretty young, under a year I think. Yes thats what I was thinking, but I'm just hoping that he isn't reserved. He's still under "available" on their website, but on the rabbitrehome website he's not on there, only his...
  11. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

Yeah I emailed them a few times, and rang them but got no answer :( But I'll keep trying! Well, by the reactions on my other thread about 1 or 2 buns, it looks like I'm getting two! :lol: My boyfriend also wants one (he's a little softy at heart lol!) So we will be able to look after them...
  12. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

Haven't even got any rabbits yet, just waiting to hear back from numerous rescue homes, but they seem to be avoiding me! :lol: But I'm looking for a fairly young mini lop, so hopefully something will come up. Thanks :D
  13. L

1 rabbit or 2?

Hi everyone! :wave: I'm just curious, will it be better for me to get one rabbit or two? I have work and college commitments, so I'm going to be out most of the day, but obviously when I am at home I will spend all my free time with my buns. I'm not worried about the costs or the space provided...
  14. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

That never even crossed my mind! :lol: Thanks! Thats such a good idea :D
  15. L

Rabbit ramp for cage...

Morning all! :wave: I'm building a C&C cage for my bun (which I haven't even got yet!) But was just wondering what I could use for a ramp? Or where I could buy one? Thanks! Lauren :D
Back