• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kyon147

1. K

Rabbit Rehome Website

Hey all, Does anyone on here know the people who own the website? There are some issues with it such as postcode search not working and I wanted to get in touch with them as I am building something similar.
  2. K

Bonding a bigger rabbit with a smaller one.

They are getting a long really well :) he protects her and sits by her all the time. It has gone really well, they have been in together for 2 weeks now.
  3. K

IT is really useful! They are outside my bedroom window in a hutch and run with a enclosed wire gate (we have foxes in the area). As i still worry too much plus want to check up on them when at work I installed CCTV outside and inside their hutch.
  4. K

They were eating perfectly fine together :) maybe my explanation was not clear, my bad! I will see how they are tonight, I have cctv in their hutch anyways to be able to keep an eye on them.
  5. K

6. K

Hi tonibun I have just put them together and keeping an eye one them. Feeding them in the hutch they happily ate food from the same bowl next to each other so I am hoping that shows there should not be many issues.
  7. K

Hi All I recently joined this forum in looking for a new companion for my windowed rabbit Tink. I found one at a rescue and have had him about 2 weeks now with them next to each other side by side in different hutches. They can see each other and sniff each other through the bars but not...
  8. K

Recently lost my beloved bunny Jeffrey

Hi All Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot :) Silverleaf - he was an Opal which yeah is the same as a Lilac Otter. An update on Tink, she has found a potential husbun. We travelled for 7 hours last week to a rescue and came home with Lenny. They have been separated between a wire...
  9. K

Recently lost my beloved bunny Jeffrey

Hi All It is nice to meet you all. I recently lost one of my amazing friends Jeffrey, he suddenly passed away overnight while I was away on work with my family looking after him. A vet post mortem did not reveal anything strange and the vet could not come up with a reason as to why he passed...
Back