• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Kipper

1. K

127 Mesh Grids

Thanks to everyone who replied. Sorry it’s taken me so long to reply but life has been so hectic. I’m going to take them to the NAWT, hopefully they will accept them.
  2. K

127 Mesh Grids

Hi I no longer have rabbits, they all got too old & passed away. Munch got to the grand old age of 15. Anyway, I now have 127 mesh grids & loads of connectors that made up 3 six foot by 5 foot indoor cages plus a shelf in each one. I’m thinking of giving them to the NAWT so they can sell, but...
  3. K

Dried corn on the cob

Thanks everyone. I will take them down to the NAWT & donate them for the rodents but will also put a message on the box advising them not to give to buns. I take it guinea pigs can't have them?
  4. K

Dried corn on the cob

My Mrs bought our buns a box of 10 dried corn on the cob. I don't want to risk a blockage by feeding them to the buns. Are there any animals who can safely eat them? If so I will donate them to the NAWT.
  5. K

Updated Pics of 3 of the New Arrivals

Are they bonded or 3 individuals? One thing they all are & that's gorgeous ��
  6. K

Ban Snares to Protect Hares

Already signed ��
  7. K

Ragnar the Wild Bunny

Aw poor baby ��
  8. K

No name as yet....but my little 'powderpuff' fluffball....rescue bunny

Smoky, reminds me of my rabbit munchkin when he was a baby
  9. K

Chloes fur/ now furless

Could you post a "before" picture as well?
  10. K

Meet Flump

You shouldn't feel bad or guilty about your earlier decision or this one. You made the right decision at the time, you could have kept your 1st buns & could have ended up neglecting them cause of your illness. Only you know how you're feeling now & a both you & Flump are benefitting because...
  11. K

P@H Selling their 'Guinea Pig' cage for rabbits, ignoring my complaints

Well done to you. The amount of time I've stood in PAH listening to the advice they give out. Some of it is correct but I do interrupt when they start giving out the wrong info. I was speaking to one customer whom I'd I reheard talking to a salesperson about her 2male Bunnie's she'd bought from...
  12. K

Anyone in the UK use Myristol?

Lol so I was lucky then. Munch is on metacam also but I was hoping that the Myristol would mean he could come off it. What about you Jane, would you consider using this product for Endeavour?
  13. K

Anyone in the UK use Myristol?

Munch my old bun is 12.5 years & has developed a stiffness in his back leg. I found a product online for buns called Myristol & other buns seem to be benefitting from using it. Has or does anyone on here use it for their buns or are there similar products? I can only seem to find it for sale in...
  14. K

Goodbye my beautiful boy

What a gorgeous looking little piggy. So sorry for your loss 😥
Back