• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Justine

1. J

Anyone with New Zealand Whites or other big REWs?

Yes I think they were.
  2. J

Hi, I never found out if she was a specific breed. Most people said she was a cross. She also had blue eyes as well as the black markings around the eyes. Here is a pic of the markings on her back.
  3. J

I had a NZW who was an ex lab/meat bun. He was originally called Pip but we changed his name to Bobby after he was in police custody for months. If you search 'REW 8' on here, you might be able to find out the story. Unfortunately he has passed away now but he had a great life here. ETA He...
  4. J

8.1/2 is a Very Good Age!

But there was no tests done, no mention of any serious illness or anything. Selfish, I'm sorry. Binky free gorgeous bunnies. :cry:
  5. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

I gave a link in a previous post for a cheap puppy pen but it doesn't look like she's going for it.
  6. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

So she was shut in from 10pm - 6am....8 hours, which is unacceptable. It is a hamster cage.
  7. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

I can foresee muscle wastage and damaged spine and alsorts happening here. I'm sorry but you cannot even use this as a night time cage.
  8. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

This is the pen I bought. Very well made, good quality. http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/runs_fencing/73280/8_sided/95235
  9. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

I can't remember the site I bought my puppy pen from It was a really good price. Any Ideas people?
  10. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

I was thinking she could use a pen and take the top off the cage to use as a bed/litter tray.
  11. J

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

How much time does she have out running around? I'm not having a go but it's really not big enough. Could you buy a pen to go around it?
  12. J

Another P@H moan

As Sally said there is no way of knowing if they bought a pet. It's not illegal for them to ask the assistant questions and for the assistant to reply.
  13. J

rabbits - robust or not

My point is....if they have just come out of a warm house, they haven't got a thick coat to protect from the cold!!
  14. J

rabbits - robust or not

Sneaky little ***** aren't you? Posting and quickly edit so others don't see. :roll:
  15. J

rabbits - robust or not

Suddenly think of some words to go with the smilie did you?
Back