• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by jenzel5

1. jenzel5

failed log in email

ah ok thank you! :wave:
  2. jenzel5

failed log in email

Hi, I have received a failed log in email saying someone has tried to log in and failed 5 attempts. Is this correct? If so it wasn't me so little worried someone is trying to log in using my details. Thanks in advance.
  3. jenzel5

outdoor ashes urn

I would really like this http://www.preciouspetmemorials.com/id91.html but can't find anywhere in the UK that does something like it
  4. jenzel5

outdoor ashes urn

Does anyone know where I can find an outdoor urn to keep ashes? I would like it to be something that can be engraved too if possible. I can't seem to find anything. I found this http://petributes.co.uk/products/ashes-urns/highdown-urn/ but can't find anywhere that stocks it. I don't want it to...
  5. jenzel5

interesting facts about bunnies

I am writing a talk for rabbit owners and was wondering if anyone could share some facts about rabbits that you have learnt since having bunnies that are interesting or you think wasn't common knowledge. :wave:
  6. jenzel5

please give your views

Thank you for the replies so far! It's great to have peoples opinions. In regards to appointments, it would be a qualified vet nurse doing these, would that make it more desirable?
  7. jenzel5

please give your views

Hello, I am doing a bit of research about rabbit supplies available and would really appreciate as much input as possible. Please answer as many questions as you can and add your own ideas/opinions. Is there something you find difficult finding for your bunnies online? What would you like to...
  8. jenzel5

Rabbit with dental problems needing new home

I'll message you tomorrow with more info :wave:
  9. jenzel5

Rabbit with dental problems needing new home

Hello all :wave: I haven't posted in a while but in need of some help. I have had someone approach me about a bunny they have who has dental problems (misaligned incisors). The bunny is only 3 months old and I am assuming needs the incisors removing. I think bunny is female and a mini lop. I am...
  10. jenzel5

Rabbit boarding near preston?

Thanks both of you for the reply. I think Manchester is too far out of the way for us, it would add 2 hours to our travel time. And thanks Tuckerbunnies, I would love to bring them to you but we aren't planning on going that way to Scotland. We are going beginning of August. I am so annoyed...
  11. jenzel5

Rabbit boarding near preston?

Hi all. I have used quite a few boarding facilities for my bunnies but still haven't found the perfect place. I am going to Edinburgh in a few weeks and will be driving towards Preston first. Does anyone know of any good places along the way? I have asked Harlow Carr Kennels in Harrogate if I...
  12. jenzel5

CLOSED: BAG A BUNNY! Pledge a Pound Emergency Fund - 1st Fund Raiser!

Thank you very much for my bag! It has arrived safe and sound and I love the writing paper, weird that the bunnies on it look like my bunny tattoo.
  13. jenzel5

CLOSED: BAG A BUNNY! Pledge a Pound Emergency Fund - 1st Fund Raiser!

:wave: I am trying to PM you but your msg box is full
Back