• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ~ILoveMyBunny~

1. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Our crazy Mishka - 2015 -2023

Thanks all. Really missing her deeply. She was always a loving bunny but in the last two weeks she just wanted hugs and kisses all the time. She'd put her head up with her nose in the air to ask any time I got near. The longest time I'd left her alone was 1-2hrs at a time at night; I was with...
  2. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Roisin- U/D 22nd December - Seems to be on the Mend......*Touch Wood*

So glad to see she's looking a little better but scary times. I really hope she's on the mend now poor baby xx
  3. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Our crazy Mishka - 2015 -2023

My fourth post in this area of the forum this year. I'm beyond even knowing how to process that. On Friday we lost our beloved, crazy, beautiful Mishka to something that should never have happened. A tiny, slightly awkward fall from the second floor of her pen - 14" drop onto a soft foam floor...
  4. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Prognosis on fractured spine vertebrae (thorax area) - update: she's gone

Hi all. Thank you again for all of your kind support. Sadly we've just lost our brave little girl very suddenly today. We don't know what happened. She was fighting and bright, then went into stasis last night. We got her through, back to eating again, passing droppings etc and she was a lot...
  5. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Roisin- U/D 22nd December - Seems to be on the Mend......*Touch Wood*

Oh little Roisin :cry: Glad to hear she's doing a bit better, that poor little one has really gone through it
  6. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Apologies for not replying, we've had an absolute roller coaster nightmare over the last few days with her. After a horrible day on Thursday (I think; who knows what day it is anymore?!) with stasis and bloat we came to the heartbreaking conclusion we'd have to say goodbye. I booked her in to...
  7. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Has anyone been through this - good or bad experience? We've had an absolutely horrific week. Last thursday I found our dear little Mishka (8yrs old) with her back end collapsed and dragging her back legs around. I had seen her jump from the second tier of her pen a few hours before and land a...
  8. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Carrier recommendations for 2 rabbits >2kg each

Oh I haven't seen that one - is is strong and sturdy? I love the opening top, seems much better than unclipping the whole lid! Thanks Omi :)
  9. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Carrier recommendations for 2 rabbits >2kg each

Hi all, I'm struggling to find a good carrier that is suitable for 2 rabbits who are both over 2kg each. I had to take them in for their vaccination last week and they were sitting on each others heads it was such a squeeze :oops: my old large one is missing several catches now. I had one that...
  10. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Describe your bunny in 5 words

Pinot is a boy we took in as his previous owners other rabbits bullied him (to the point he ran into the pond to get away from them) with the full intention of bonding him to one of our girls - at the time Maple was who we had in mind as she was alone and they were a similar age. It turned out...
  11. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Describe your bunny in 5 words

A tiny bit of cheating here but I did the best I could ;) Hard to leave some words out because every one of them is sweet, loving and beautiful. Mishka: ADHD, Crazy, Bonkers, Single-Braincell, Sweet Pinot: Loyal, Jealous (of his human), Happy, Fickle, Sweet Pixel: Timid, Sweet, Cute...
  12. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Precious Little Jazzie - 2014 - 2023

The dreaded day finally came. Yesterday we finally lost our beautiful little warrior Jazzie. Jazzie was our second rabbit (along with her original partner Maple who sadly passed away at only 2 1/2yrs to strongly suspected EC). Jazzie had been with us for 9yrs through the most horrific points in...
  13. ~ILoveMyBunny~

My beautiful Lunar - 2015 - 2023

In the early hours of Sunday morning we finally lost our precious little Lunar. After months of treating what was believed to be a lower respiratory infection she was x-rayed in April and found to have a large tumour around her heart/lungs (possibly thymoma) which was thought to have...
  14. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Does anyone know what this tree is and whether it is rabbit safe?

Problem is I don't remember now.. We've got loads around, too many in fact. They've all doubled in size this year. I've seen some with catkins but some don't seem to get them. If it might not be safe I won't risk it. Thank you both :)
  15. ~ILoveMyBunny~

Does anyone know what this tree is and whether it is rabbit safe?

A tree we have in our front garden has suddenly grown huge this year. I want to cut it back but was wondering first if anyone knew if it was rabbit safe so I could give the branches and leaves to the buns? I have a suspicion about it maybe being a type of willow but I'm not so great with trees...
Back