• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hyzenthlaytherabbit

1. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Grumpy Moulting Bunny

I've also done the usual checks that I do, his claws are fine and his ears seem okay, his eyes are clear and I haven't found any lumps any where. His bottom/tail are clean and his front teeth seem the usual length.
  2. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Grumpy Moulting Bunny

Okay, I will try and check him in. He is still eating the usual amount of pellets, in fact he seems to be wanting more of these than usual, he's also eating hay and drinking plenty of water, he just seems to have gone off his veggies and seems... hmm... quieter?
  3. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Grumpy Moulting Bunny

Hello everyone, Little Aesop is having a big end of summer moult at the moment and it seems to have 'got stuck', its got to the back of his tail and his belly, he has got very grumpy due to this I think and is refusing to eat anything but Kale and peas (Which I have to pod for him :roll: ) and...
  4. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Moulting, Odd Poops and Grumpiness?? Help!

Hmmm, thanks for the feedback, everything seems to have gone back to normal now. Yes I do groom him everyday, the bit that is most moulting is around his tail so it's quite difficult to get to however I'm persevering. I think it was possibly dehydration, I went away for a few days and my mother...
  5. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Moulting, Odd Poops and Grumpiness?? Help!

Aesop is mid moult at the moment and he seems to be very grumpy at the moment, his poops are also quite odd, they went from very tiny and hard and then started to go back to normal and then I found one of these in his litter box (See image below). He doesn't seem to be drinking as much as...
  6. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Moulting already?

Aesop is leaving trails of fluff everywhere! Definitely shedding his winter coat, no one wants to pet him because they'll get covered in fur, poor buns! Haha!
  7. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Mother Won't Stop Feeding Him Carrots!

Haha, yes it is very sweet and they really get on together. He seems to be tolerating the carrots very well, although he could do with a few less of them, he seems to have a very sturdy stomach as he's managed to get hold of a few things he's not supposed to eat and they haven't done him any...
  8. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Mother Won't Stop Feeding Him Carrots!

As the title suggests my mother simply will NOT stop feeding Aesop carrots. I have talked to her about it many times, told her to stop, asked her to stop, explained to her why she needs to stop but she just won't listen, her argument is that she used to feed her rabbit carrots when she was a...
  9. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Happy Gotcha Day Primrose!!

A very happy gotcha day to Primrose! (And what a beautiful girl she is!) x
  10. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Gizmo isn't very well at all :(

Oh, poor Gizmo, I hope he gets better soon and sending many healing vibes and nose rubs his way! xx
  11. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Behavior After Neutering?

Thanks very much. He seems to have perked up quite a bit now, I think it was just him being a bit confused with such a change to his body and me overreacting :oops::)
  12. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Behavior After Neutering?

Aesop had his operation yesterday and all went smoothly. The wound seems clean and tidy, no oozing or bleeding. He still seems quite slow and a little confused 24hrs on, is that to be expected? His poops are also very tiny, about half the size of his normal ones although he is eating and...
  13. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Meet Snow Cloud!

Awh he's so sweet and fluffy! What a cutie! x
  14. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Dripping Ceiling... Oopsie!

Was cleaning out Aesops pee tray today as usual and had run out of carrier bags so pinched one from his toy box. I Dumped the full bag of droppings and soggy hay down on the floor while i refreshed his hay and was greeted moments later by my father and boyfriend running up the stairs telling me...
  15. Hyzenthlaytherabbit

Bunny Castration

That's actually really helpful, has put my mind at rest a bit. They don't do the procedure amazingly often, but none of the vets in the area that I phoned did it regularly and this is mainly because we live in a very sparsely populated area and simply not many people have pet rabbits. I will...
Back