• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by HoppingBinky

1. HoppingBinky

Help with bunny going blind

Hi, It's been many years since I last posted but I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with a rabbit having glaucoma? My girl has lost one eye due to increased pressure from the disease and it now looks as if the other eye is going the same way. I want to do what I can for her.
  2. HoppingBinky

Dumped in cardboard box outside Kirkby rescue. Injury pics P33. A HAPPY ENDING!!

I hope the previous owners are:censored: proud of themselves for doing that to 2 poor defenseless little buns. Hope they rot in hell and in pain. Poor little mites give them some love from us and sending massive vibes for Monday, praying all goes well and they both recover from their terrible...
  3. HoppingBinky

Those rabbit rescues that PTS bunnies that need dentals....

I can see both sides, i did take on a dental bun from just before they were going to a rescue to be pts. She was very hard work having dentals every 6 - 8 weeks but she was so worth it. She had abscesses running along the top and bottom of the jaw but she wouldn't give up. She was on metacam for...
  4. HoppingBinky

Really down about hay at the moment :-(

Have you got a JTF near you? Also there is a pet shop in Skegness who deliver bales of hay all over the country as a last resort. Good luck with finding some good hay soon.xx
  5. HoppingBinky

Dexter's dead

What a handsome boy he was, such a cutie. Binky free little Dex. xx Sending more heart felt hugs to your sister.xxxx
  6. HoppingBinky

Dexter's dead

Sending her massive hugs, loosing a bun is hard at anytime but her situation would be even harder. My thoughts are with her and you.xxxx:(
  7. HoppingBinky

Could possibly have kits coming in the middle of cold snap -in need of serious advice

I took on Lucky bun who was the offspring of a brother/sister pairing. She has had trouble with her teeth but with some patience and vets help she is now doing quite well. She has her teeth checked every 8 weeks but apart from that *touching wood* she has been fine.xxx I would give them a chance...
  8. HoppingBinky

Update on Frankie - he's passed away

Binky free little one.xxxx Hugs to you.xxxx
  9. HoppingBinky

People with uninsulated sheds

I was going to post the same question later tonight,hope some one can advise us.:D
  10. HoppingBinky

Bunny boarding in Lincolnshire - recommendations needed please!

I know there is a couple in Lincoln if that's any help.:D
  11. HoppingBinky

Help with getting a cat from NN8 to RG25 please

I would of helped but I'm miles away:( *Bump*
  12. HoppingBinky

Burgess Excel Flavours

I do buy the oregano flavour one for abit of a change for the buns. If you want me to send you some to try PM me?:D
  13. HoppingBinky

Pet of the Year Competition

Sorry i forgot to post :oops:but i did vote and comment:p.
  14. HoppingBinky

VERY sad news

I'm so sorry you lost both your handsome boys, sleep tight Dave and Herman reunited again. xxxxxx Sending massive vibes for Lacey and massive hugs to you both xxxxx
  15. HoppingBinky

How to mix Ribena into Baytril? Myxo Diagnosed

Well all i can say is good luck hope something works for her.xx
Back