• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by holidayhutch

1. H

Any rescues in West Yorkshire need a volunteer?

Have you tried Jane at Greenleaf Emma or Hannah at Camp Nibble they are both not too far from you and Camp Nibble is busable from yours :)
  2. H

Leicester Towards Rochdale, not full journey!

Thankfully the snow was all gone this morning and a huge thank you to missniknak (nicky) for safely delivering our new gorgeous guinea pig to us this afternoon. He is far cuter than his photo and we love him already.:D
  3. H

Fantastic, Wooley Edge would be good for us :) Thank you
  4. H

Thank you missniknak that would be fantastic, we are happy to meet you at a service station on the M1 if that helps at all.
  5. H

We are in Barnsley and have adopted a little pig from jill today that we need help getting to us please. So if anyone is coming up the M1 on this run, we are at J36/37 but could meet at services either side of this Wooley I think is 38 or Woodall is around J29ish, we would be grateful. Or if...
  6. H

Rehomed: Neo single french lop male ..more pics post18

Please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information Neill, I beleive Angie has passed my number on to you. If you would like to come and visit Neo you are more than welcome.
  7. H

Here he is from the weekend enjoying his hay.
  8. H

We have been fostering Neo for a few months now and I can honestly say he is adorable if also very cheeky and wilful. It took a while to gain his trust but now I get bunny kisses daily and he will sit on me in the run and has even fallen asleep beside me on the sofa if I bring him in for a bit...
  9. H

Bunny boarding Wakefield or near?

We are in Barnsley and have boarded for quite a few of the people on here and also foster on occasion for BARC (Bunnymadhouse) and look after her buns. We also donate 10% of boarding fees to BARC from anyone who comes from here or via them. If you would like any further information feel free to...
  10. H

Buying hay in staffs? How long does a bale last??

You can go direct to the Dust Free Hay Company and save on internet prices on having it delivered. Just give Norman a ring and ask him if you pop round and he will be more than happy to oblige.
  11. H

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

Blackberry do you have any more of set 8 of your gift tags available please? I would just like one set to put on some presents for rescue bunnies.
  12. H

CHRISTMAS CRAFT-A-THON - PROCEEDS TO Pledge a Pound

Very good advice, as this will also protect PAP from people starting a dispute with paypal and being able to get money back direct from there if they have paid that way.
  13. H

Rabbiting on has come!!

Just got back from the Dr's and have foound mine waiting on the mat. Definitely reading time tonight once kids are in bed.:D
  14. H

Mischief came 2nd star of the show

I have voted for Mischief, just too gorgeous a bun for words.:D
Back