• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Grin

1. Grin

If your rabbit were a human would you still like and love them as much?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Lucky is like a caffine charged toddler and often getting into trouble and Daisy is like a sassy teenager. Hmmm....... i think i'd def still love them. :love::love::love: But only if i could lock them in the outhouse at night still!!! :lol:
  2. Grin

I Know You Have Seen This Before, But Would You Mind Taking Another Look Please

What a beautiful memorial for a gorgeous bunny. He was so special to you and so many RUers will always remember Morse xxxxxxxxxx
  3. Grin

Sleep tight Pancake 30/03/2014

What cutie pics. I'm so sorry for your loss xxx
  4. Grin

Brian~ 31st March 2014

I'm so sorry for your loss xx
  5. Grin

Rabbits & Astma

My OH grew up with a dog but had allergies to other animals. Since his dog passed away, he didnt replace her and now any animal sets him off - even dogs like his old friend. We sort of thought that maybe being around his dog all the time reduced the allergy but it's been such a long time since...
  6. Grin

Clipping Rabbits claws

I plan to do this by myself next time - i've taken them to the vets in the past but now we havent got Lilly, i think it might be better to do it myself. I plan to do it much like the vets do - one of us holding the bunny while they are on a table and the other gently coaxing them to give me a...
  7. Grin

hi i joined this morning

Hellooo Jo (am from near Cardiff and work in the city centre). This advice is good - Once he's going in the litter tray in the place he prefers, you can gradually move it away. Neutering really does help too. :thumb:
  8. Grin

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

I am so very sorry to read this. You are in my thoughts xxxxx
  9. Grin

Photos of your puppies/dogs

He's not really mine as i only have him when i fancy walking him and want to watch Paul O'Grady! :lol::lol: It's my mums dog but he's part of the family now.
  10. Grin

Goodbye Lilly

Thank you. I'm really touched by the kindness. And Snowy - you have helped me so much. I'm in work today and really dont want to be here. I'm dreading facing it. No-one understands. I'm really grieving and i cant tell anyone as no-one will understand.
  11. Grin

Home made treats

Thanks for sharing the recipes. These look great! :love:
  12. Grin

Goodbye Lilly

Thank you for all your support. It really does mean a lot. I feel guilty for not venturing into RB now as i am so thankful that people care.
  13. Grin

Goodbye Lilly

I'm heartbroken. We'll miss you.
  14. Grin

He's just so cute!

He's sooo lovely! :love:
Back