• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Graciee

1. Graciee

My rabbit had kitten help

Poor rabbits :/
  2. Graciee

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Same and in the night, been loads actually
  3. Graciee

Pasteurella!

It's a very difficult, but if this is your situation perhaps it's best not to breed rabbits, as your parents won't allow the absolute most basic care for them. It's not really fair on the animals who are being born into this situation. If you were in charge of the situation you'd ensure they got...
  4. Graciee

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

I cant post images at all on here, unless I take them within the app 😬
  5. Graciee

Happy 13th Birthday, Sophie!

Wow what an amazing age 😍 I hope you had a fantastic day Sophie :) Love the card too! I've seen those machines they look really cool you'll have to share what else you make with it 😍
  6. Graciee

Rabbit Dander

This isn't an issue with your buns dw about it x
  7. Graciee

Rabbit Dander

Your light bulb was just too unsettling! 😂😂😂
  8. Graciee

Rabbit Dander

Omg hahahahaha I've got that atm in my tiny room she'd hate me it's been like it for years now, I just cannot decide what kinda shade I want 😂 It does seem unreasonable tbh unless you've started caging loads of rabbits right against her windows 😂
  9. Graciee

Rabbit Dander

I'm not sure about this.. I mean I'm severely allergic to cats..but we have loads of cats around here they lay about are in and out of my garden.. One seems to be sleeping on our pitched roof I noticed... We have the windows open and my throat isn't closing up.. 😂 I suppose if someone had a cage...
  10. Graciee

Daily willow and pellets

You gunna start measuring your sticks? 😂
  11. Graciee

Willoughby needs some vibes :(

Haha yea definitely. Yea he is a tiny bun, he's so good for meds he just has his front two paws resting on my hand and takes the syringe so well. Yea he is very pretty and always perfectly clean, I gave him a snuggle last night and looked at his feet and bum, I've never seen such a clean bun...
  12. Graciee

Same he's been such a good boy. Honestly every other bun has been like bleghhh with emeprid, Clementine even tries to like spit it out 😂😂😂 thank you ❤️
  13. Graciee

He's looking a little brighter and has started munching some hay which is great news, he's passed more hairy poops so I suspect he'll be a bit up and down til he's got rid of all them. He's on meds now too and takes them so well, it's been a few years since I had to give him anything I forgot...
  14. Graciee

Yea pretty much! The sheer amount of time he spends grooming her too, this was bound to happen I think
  15. Graciee

He didn't take his evening treat or his favourite herbs :( he's passed these too, so I assume it's all the Clementine fur he's ingesting, he grooms her so so much bless him. He wasn't too impressed being weighed either, normally I use the baby scales, but they're in Evelyns room and she's...
Back