• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Goldiebunny

1. Goldiebunny

Blueberry muffin vibes please...UPDATE ..thursday

Sending really good vibes to Blue. I hope it all goes well tomorrow. I know how you are feeling and he is in the best hands. Vibes, vibes, vibes to you and Blue xx
  2. Goldiebunny

Help! Toilet habits!

I posted earlier about Flynn having come home for the first time yesterday after bonding with Fudge. Fudge obviously still goes to the toilet where she used to and where the toilet trays are but Flynn is going elsewhere and in a very inconvenient place! How do I get him to go in the same...
  3. Goldiebunny

New bunny scrabbling! Is it normal?

Yes, I find male bunnies are much more untidy than the females! Kind of like humans really ;) Karen, Flynn is nice but I just don't think it suits him. Alfie does though. Thanks for letting me nick your bunny name :p
  4. Goldiebunny

Karen, I love the name Alfie and think it would suit Flynn. Would you mind if I nicked your bunny name???
  5. Goldiebunny

Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me from a few weeks back when my bunny Scampi had to be put to sleep. I decided to get Fudge a new bunny buddie and the RSPCA had a bunny that had come in who had been beaten up by his brother and had open wounds which were healing well. He was dumped on...
  6. Goldiebunny

Scampi Pictures

I have now managed to work out how to put photos on and thought I would follow up from my post earlier about Scampi with some photos for you all to see. You and your buddy Fudge. Playing ball. You were so lovely. Rest in peace beautiful boy xx
  7. Goldiebunny

Scampi

My Scampi Pants as I always used to call you. I had to make such a difficult decision to have you put to sleep yesterday as you had gotten ill again for the third time in less than a year. Your guts had stopped working again and you were so poorly. I couldn't let you go through the...
  8. Goldiebunny

Loss of my bunny

Thanks to everyone for your comments. Unalakey, sorry to hear of your loss of Lily. It's difficult to know what to do for the best isn't it. Fudge is not happy (obviously as she has lost her friend) and is sitting where I left scampi's body yesterday for her to say goodbye. I feel extremely...
  9. Goldiebunny

Change in where he poos

I would try putting a few of his poos from the garden to where he usually went in the hutch and this might get the point across to him to go where he used to again. I did this with one of my buns and it worked so worth a try. Good luck!
  10. Goldiebunny

Loss of my bunny

I am not sure if this post should be in this topic but didn't know where else to post it. I have two bunnies, Scampi and Fudge, and had to take the extremely difficult decision yesterday to have Scampi put to sleep as he has had ongoing intestinal problems and I feel that he was suffering too...
  11. Goldiebunny

Matted hair and soft poo

I had this problem with Scampi a couple of months back. We washed him and dried him and then just used small clippers to clip away his hair around his bum (being careful not to go too close to the delicate parts!). I cut down his pellets and ever since he has been fine. Although like Happy...
  12. Goldiebunny

Do you think Scampi is ok??

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I will be home earlier than normal today so can check on him then. I can't get back for lunchtime as I have an important hospital appt myself but I will ask my husband if he can nip back. Scamps was definitely pooing last night albeit it the pellets were...
  13. Goldiebunny

Do you think Scampi is ok??

I have had a very poorly bunny over the last week and I wondered if anyone had any advice for me. He had gut statis and was in the vets for two nights and they allowed him to go home last Weds. We had two types of medication for him which we syringe fed Weds night but by Thursday morning he...
  14. Goldiebunny

New Bunnie - not eating

I think you should give your vet a call and see what they say. To be on the safe side they will probably want to see him again. It is good that he is eating a bit of hay as this will help. If it is gut stasis (where the stomach stops working so nothing comes out and anything they do eat gets...
  15. Goldiebunny

tad bit confused!!!

I give Fudge and Scampi broccoli every day (they get 2 small florets each) as this was what I was told to give them from the RSPCA who I got them from. They fed them broccoli, cauliflower, kale or cabbage or spring greens, carrots, suede, celery and apple. They only have a small amount of...
Back