• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by FudgeMallow

1. FudgeMallow

It's been a loooong time!

Hi everyone, It has been a really long time since I was last on here. I used to post often back when I had bunnies..My mini lops..Fudge, Blackie, Millie and Thumper. Millie and Thumper were rehomed, Blackie passed away after an op to sort a blockage in his lower intestine. And Fudge my baby...
  2. FudgeMallow

Freya the lovely little tiger growing up <3 *Cuteness overload.......

My girls are growing up so quickly. 11 weeks old on wednesday :( Freya at 8 weeks old Now at almost 11 weeks old And some more just because shes a poser and loves the camera :love: "What you doing mummy" Tiger face And harley who poses like this often ;) My beauiful babies...
  3. FudgeMallow

Kittens......*Warning* Cuteness overload and LOTS of pics

Yes they are maine coon cross ragdoll kittens. Freya's nature is far more raggie like than Harley but its nice to have a mix of both since i have 2 older raggies :) Thank you eveyone says Harley and Freya
  4. FudgeMallow

Sleeping on mummy <3 Sunbathing kitties Beautiful Freya Baby Harley Kitten paws <3
  5. FudgeMallow

So my babies are now 10weeks old and growing up so quickly. We decided on names (Finally!!) So please meet Harley and Freya Harley Front and Freya back Harley is a daddies girl This is scary..... More to follow...................
  6. FudgeMallow

Hutch Idea - Drawing pic inc.

Each compartment will be 2ft high and the 2 larger parts 3ft high. Bunny has to stand on her hind legs and stretch, stretch, stretch :lol: So shouldnt be too bad getting into, I hope!
  7. FudgeMallow

The little pink box things are steps as i feel too many ramps will take up too much space and Fudge is a jumper so she will enjoy that more :) Plus she will make one a sleeping perch instead of sleeping in her actual bed :roll: Ive just had enough of the NIC cube setup and want something more...
  8. FudgeMallow

Thats what i'm after. It will stand at 6ft tall and 5ft long. Has to be 2.5ft wide though as it has to fit through the doors :? She will have full access to a double bedroom like shes used to also, i just have this fear of leaving her out in the room and the cats somehow getting to her. I know...
  9. FudgeMallow

Looking to get a hutch built for me. Since almost everyone in my family is a joiner, my brother and sister-in-law (both joiners) are going to custom build me a hutch for Fudge. Shes getting to be an old girl now and with moving in with my OH next month and us having 2 ragdoll cats there I want...
  10. FudgeMallow

Update on Fudge and some peaceful passing vibes for my doggie :(

Fudge started eating as soon as she got home from the vets and really picked up, she has now finished all her meds and her eye ulcer has healed nicely :D She is being kept on a low dose of metacam just now for her tooth roots but other than that she is my wee fat pie again :D She has put all...
  11. FudgeMallow

Elijah is at the vet's again :( He's home.

Sending vibes for a full and quick recovery, nothing worse than a poorly bun :( xxx
  12. FudgeMallow

Fudge today - some questions

Well over night fudge hasnt eaten much on her own, which im disappointed in but she took her meds this morning around 10.30 and has taken a few ml of her syringe feed! I dont want to over feed her to allow her to want to eat her food! Im doing another feed at 3.30 with her meds and the last one...
  13. FudgeMallow

Eye Ulcer Advice please :) And syringe feeding

Just given fudge the drop in her eye for her ulcer and it must have nipped her a bit cause she was grinding her teeth and is now sitting with her eye half closed. Is it normal for her to react this way? I guess i would be the same but just worried about her! Also how is the best way to give...
  14. FudgeMallow

Fudge isnt well :( ud SHES HOME :)

Update Well i got my poorly girl back today at 5. As soon as she seen me she came right to the front of her carry case and seemed so much happier to see me :love: She was fed through the night and managed to eat a chunk of carrot by herself, when i phoned this morning i was dreading bad news...
  15. FudgeMallow

Fudge isnt well :( ud SHES HOME :)

Jane your right she has an ulcer on her eye :cry: And the vet is keeping her in to syringe feed and give fluids, so lost without her here already, i know its best for her but i just want her home :cry::cry: The vet did feel for a blockage as i mentioned that blackie died of this and i was...
Back