• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Foxy Red

1. F

Is a Dog kennel suitable as an indoor cage?

Excellent, Thanks :)
  2. F

Is a Dog kennel suitable as an indoor cage?

Hi Guys, I have 2 neuttured males who I want to try and bond soon, but I want to get larger housing for them before hand. (They currently live in 2 3ft cages.) Is this dog crate suitable? (we could create different levels for them for example...
  3. F

Help with naming this bun please!

Aww thank you :D
  4. F

:lol: We still can't decide on a name! Looks like it goes down to Sooty/ Socks or Enzo (we both really like cars :oops: and this was suggested from our car mad mates)
  5. F

How do I bond 2 male bunnies?

Ah, ok, Very interesting! Thank you very much for your help guys :D I'll wait to get the new boy neutered before trying again. Will they be ok together (once bonded in the un-nuetral territory of the house? The only place neither has been is our bedroom :S (Bob was there first, and is allowed...
  6. F

Aww thanks :) Love those names- Arthuris good too.. someone suggested to me earlier Ar-fur... as in he's furry lol. Not sure about that one though lol!
  7. F

Not at all- That's really helpful! thank you:) Just one query really- When you say don't separate once they've bonded, does that mean that once we put them together and they don't hump/ fight/ run away from each other.. that we should always keep them in the same cage and run etc?
  8. F

Hi All, :wave: Need help on bonding two male dutch dwarf lops :( We bought our bunny bobby in february, and had gotten to the point where he wanted strokes on his head, his ears and would follow u saround the house..He's also litter trained. He also was grinding his teeth in contentment when...
  9. F

Thank you for all the lovely suggestions :) Will have a chat to my fiance tonight and we'll pick a name for new little man :D
  10. F

He also has one white paw.. you can't see it in this pic though ;)
  11. F

Thanks for the replies guys :D He is from Pets at Home in Basingstoke :oops:.. I know we should have rescued one or bought him from somewhere else, but we were in to get Bobby's VHD sorted and saw him. He was so lovely and cuddly we couldn't resist! They live in the house in separate indoor...
  12. F

I need your choice please on what you would call this bunny: Our choices so far; Teddy Sooty Guiness Socks He's very laid back and doesn't do very much apart from lying down a lot :lol: Our other bunny is called Bobby (Aka 'Bob')
  13. F

Is my bunny just tired???

Don't know if it's an age thing- Bought my bunny a week ago and she does that too. Once she's been out around the house and I put her back. she goes straight to her bed for about 10 mins. She isn't stressed or anything, and catching her to put her back is easy as she doesn't mind being picked...
  14. F

Angry at P@H

Scary reading this to think that a shop could potentially sell you the wrong age/ and or lie about it! :shock: I bought my bunny a week ago from Pets at home. ... She was sold to me as an 8 wk old bunny...:roll: so now I'm not sure how old she is... The Manager who sold her to me and the...
  15. F

Rabbit eating paper?

Ah- so this means that even though My bunny has toys/ willow stick ball/ veg/ newpaper.. that I can 't convince her to stop eating the carpet?:shock: Is there a way of saying no to a bunny? like "No, don't eat carpet/ sheets/ newspaper" etc ? When she is running around in the house (I let her...
Back