• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Fairy13

1. Fairy13

Should you routinely feed a coccidiostat? (Heygates)

Hello Jane :wave: :love: Thank you, I thought very much this and told my husband so ( I probably saw you advise someone similar before!) but just wanted to check :thumb: Thank you... so ensues a drive further afield to find the A&P we need then, Thank you x
  2. Fairy13

Should you routinely feed a coccidiostat? (Heygates)

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. We usually feed our rabbits on Allan and Page pellets. But on a trip to our local supplier today my husband has been told they will no longer be stocking them. They have instead given him Heygate http://www.heygatesfeeds.co.uk/RabbitFeeds.aspx I feel extremely...
  3. Fairy13

2012- worst year of my life.

I am so very sorry. I am thinking of you and yours and wishing you strength to get through this terrible time. Hugs to you. Xxx
  4. Fairy13

Lola - She's sleeping now, forever dreaming U/D P158

I'm so sorry Stef. Binky free Lola x
  5. Fairy13

Enjoying my pasta

Awww so cute :love::love:
  6. Fairy13

I will never get over this U/D 106 Basil has died

Sending loads of vibes to Basil xxx
  7. Fairy13

Advise please. Help help help

Ok, sorry yes, i've had unspeyed girls who lived together fine which i then speyed for health reasons and noticed then that they were calmer and nicer to each other. But that is just my experience. It will always vary, as you say, according to the individual buns personality etc. Sorry i should...
  8. Fairy13

Advise please. Help help help

Even if it is a phantom pregnancy, don't touch the nest she has made for a while as it may upset her if you remove it and she may feel the need to rebuild. You can clean out around it for now. Did you say you have separated them both for now? Best thing to do is to take both rabbits to a rabbit...
  9. Fairy13

Cant belive what i was hearing!

:shock::shock: Sometimes holding your tongue is the only way :shock:
  10. Fairy13

Bumble Boo Bun

I can't very well see the mark on his face but he is so beautiful :love::love: Lovely markings x
  11. Fairy13

never get one and then two come along at once! x

Awwww what a beautiful bunny :love::love:
  12. Fairy13

"It's pronounced Fronkensteen"

She's very pretty, the colour of her collar really suits her! :love:
  13. Fairy13

Alice Mary O'Callaghan 2.8.1930-4.9.1982 U/D More Photos Post 22

She looks like such a vibrant lady Jane, so full of life. Beautiful photos. Big hugs to you, I'm so sorry she was taken far too soon x
Back