• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Clairabow

1. Clairabow

George-ous

awwww he is adorable and he looks so angelic in that pic aswell. Good Luck
  2. Clairabow

My bunny sneezed...

Aww that is so cute i love the way he startles himself as if to say " did i just make that noise" HA HA HA :love:
  3. Clairabow

Secret Santa For Rescues 2008

Hi am i too late to join in with this????????? i have a number of things i would be happy to donate even if somebody is happy to receive after xmas.
  4. Clairabow

Honeybunnies - Bunny & Piggie Bikkies -Now Finished

i would love to order some rabbit biscuits if possible. i can send a cheque if you can give me details. I would like 4 of each please.
  5. Clairabow

Just Coz Their Gorgeous

awww she is gorgeous :love: they do look very similar
  6. Clairabow

Just Coz Their Gorgeous

Hi tikka she is a netherland dwarf would love to see pics of your little bun
  7. Clairabow

Winnie the piggie u/d pigtures of his new log cabin!!!

look at that little face - wot a cutie. :love:
  8. Clairabow

Just Coz Their Gorgeous

Yeah she is totally gorgeous and knows it - she uses it to her full advantage. :lol:
  9. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

:d Good Team Effort Girlies. Prob Got Removed Because There Was So Many Of Us Complaining.
  10. Clairabow

Just Coz Their Gorgeous

Just thought i'd post these pics of me buns coz they're so lush Doris Jane
  11. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

Thanks they are now 7 months so are much bigger. i was just posting pics actually when i came on and thought i would mention eay
  12. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

Have just messaged this: cannot believe this - i am truly gutted for this little bun as he looks like such a cutie and he is by far in a cage far too small. Dissapointed you have chosen ebay as a method of getting rid of him/her please contact a local rescue to give him a chance of some...
  13. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

oops didnt realise i couldn't post links - sorry :oops:
  14. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

I have already submited a report to ebay should be dealt with within 24-36 hours. I already have a 42" dog crate for them but Jane does not like being locked up Doris even though both were neuted 5 weeks ago am thinking of housing them separetly. I dont think she gets annoyed with Doris i...
  15. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

Was looking on ebay for an indoor cage and came across this i cannot beleive that people are getting away with this. i was gonna send them a message but not sure if there is anything else that i can do. :evil:
Back