• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by charl343

1. C

Poorly Bun U\D 1st July

Just an update. Paddy went to have his xrays this morning. We got a phone call saying that there was no infection in his bone and they had drained the abssess and sorted his teeth and would need a long course of antibiotics but all went well and he was coming around. Unfortunatly all must have...
  2. C

Poorly Bun U\D 1st July

Hi He was given a gut stimulant yesterday at about half 5ish and has had probiotics since yesterday morning. He has also had a bit of pineapple juice in the hope that will help but still nothing.x
  3. C

Poorly Bun U\D 1st July

Just an update, Paddy seems worse this morning, he wont swallow any of the food or liquid I am trying to feed him and still has no poops. x
  4. C

Poorly Bun U\D 1st July

Thank you x
  5. C

Poorly Bun U\D 1st July

Hi Haven't been on here a while but today just thoughts I'd leave a message for vibes for Paddy. I noticed yesterday that he was off his food and hadn't pooped but he seemed quite lively and was drinking so thought I'd keep an eye on him however today he was still the same but had weepy eyes so...
  6. C

Neutering tomorrow U/D he is home! U/D 17/09

haha I had paddy inside in his cage for a week, by the end of it I was looking forward to him ggoing back outside, his cage was next to my bed and he turned into hyper bunny!
  7. C

Paddy has been for both his 5 day and 10 day check and all is well and he has healed fab :) Im so happy all went well! x
  8. C

Straw bedding

Does anyone use straw as bedding?! I remember someone saying not to use it on here but I cant remember why. x
  9. C

Bobbie- O325hrs Update- Postponing Things...........

Aww I hope everything goes ok :) x
  10. C

Post op diarrhea - Help/Advice needed

Paddy is inside for the next few days which should prevent fly strike. Just checked on him and he has no poopy bum or feet and his poops are now normal - how random!
  11. C

U/D Vibes please :( Poor Tao : ( back from vets...

Paddy was given that when he overgroomed himself and he just ended up licking it off and half of his fur at the same time making it worse so just keep an eye out!! Hope all is well.
  12. C

Post op diarrhea - Help/Advice needed

Hi Paddy had his neutering yesterday and was fine, eating moving around and pooping however today, although he seems to be eating fine and is his usual self, he has they most smelly diarrhea ever! I'm not sure whether this is post-op diarrhea or more due to the fact that I was over eager giving...
  13. C

Just picked him up, he's eaten half a carrot and some pellets and been pooping at the vets and hes just nibbled some food and had a drink and some more poops in his cage which is good. He looks a little 'tired' if that makes sense so Im just keeping an eye on him whilst he is running round his...
  14. C

He is about 18 monthes old but I only rescued him in March :)
  15. C

Paddy is finally getting neutered tomorrow and Im so nervous. Im moving indoor in his cage tonight so he can get used to it before tomorrow - Im so nervous!!!!! Charl x
Back