• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by callalilylops

1. C

rabbit rehome car sticker-EVERYONES INPUT NEEDED!

lovely design BUT i don't think the slogan 'adopt don't buy' is the best. because when you adopt a rabbit -you are basically buying one, just from a rescue centre. as you have to give a 'donation' to the rescue, which is basically payment for the neutering or vaccinations. so you're still BUYING...
  2. C

Bunnies on their hind legs! POST YOURS!

my beautiful annabell -agouti mini lop :) and my equally beautiful destiny -black otter butterfly mini lop :) \ they both just stand like that whenever i get the camera out! so funny! they are very clever girls!
  3. C

Does your local vet offer discounts for people on benefits E.g unemployment etc?

you know what i think?! we shouldn't have to pay for any vet bills! lol how brilliant would that be?! i know, i know...we couldn't have good vets if we didn't pay but it should be added to taxes instead. like we pay taxes for better education & health care etc...why not add a bit onto it for vet...
  4. C

Hi, I am new here, would like to say hello.

hiya :) i'm new too! :) welcome x
  5. C

Make Mine Chocolate

I love the MMC :D Tis great! :D LOL! And now you HAVE to write to DogsTrust with your new slogan for them 'Make Mine A Fluffy One'! I LOVE that! :D It's brilliant!! :D x
  6. C

Dutch Rabbit Food Advice

Best food for a Dutch is Burgess Excel Adult :) It's brilliant stuff :) x
  7. C

Alfie

so sorry to hear about alfie :( binky free & sleep tight gorgeous boy :( he looked beautiful, agouti vienna marked :) gorgeous boy. xxxx
  8. C

Frosty died...

So sorry to hear about Frosty :( You must be really shocked & upset :( It's so hard to think 'i won't ever see him again' :( but. remember rabbits have souls, just like people. in fact, all animals do. he may visit you or send you a message somehow -to let you know he's okay. binky free frosty xxx
  9. C

Am i to expect......

have you tried feeding her a horse forage called 'hi-fi'? the 'hi-fi senior' can be used as a full hay replacer. :D soak her pellets in cold water (1:1) and then add the same amount of hi-fi, mix it up and you've got a lovely bunny dinner :D mine all love it and look fantastic on it! :D it will...
  10. C

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Char Area you live = South Lincolnshire Why did you choose your RU name? = Name of my show rabbit stud Names of your rabbits = Okay, here goes: -Oliver -Charlie -Phoebe -Ollie -Primmore -Kaiser -Annabell -Comet -Willow -Raleigh -Jorja -Lexy -Molly -Escada -Paris, Missy & Isabella...
  11. C

grrr....just been speaking to a woman across the road...

haha! that's a brilliant idea!!! everyone to have their own desert island! :lol:would put an end to all neighbour trouble!!! :D
  12. C

Available Rescue: Jemima Nethie

awww she's beautiful, what a sweetie! :love:
  13. C

hiya :)

:) :wave: hiiiiiiiiiiiii :D x
  14. C

grrr....just been speaking to a woman across the road...

:) so sorry to hear you're so upset :( there are quite a few people who are like that -just breed without a thought and supply pet shops :( :censored: i disagree with that as well and OHMYGOSH to the drowning part, that is absolutely AWFUL! :censored: :O How could anyone do that? :( :censored:
  15. C

hiya :)

thankyou :D x
Back