• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by BunnymadBunny

1. B

Bluebell can't breathe properly, can anyone help me?

I know its an anti inflammatory I just typed it after the wrong bit. lol Brains a bit occupied with the rabbit at the moment to be honest, to think about what im typing too much.
  2. B

She has been to the vets, I asked about this oxygen therapy and she told me Bluebell was not bad enough to need that. She has had two injections, one was an anti-inflammitory and the other was antibiotics (metacam). She is going back tomorrow for more injections and just have to see how it goes...
  3. B

Well I can do injections, as I worked as an animal carer for 3 years. She will see a vet asap, but my vets closed, the emergency vet will not have a clue. We took our dying rat there and they were like "what do you want us to do with him? If I thought the emergency vet would do anything at all...
  4. B

Just a thought Can anyone tell me what anitbiotic would be best for her? I can try calling the emergency vet to get some antibiotics, as all her details should be on the computer. I might not have to even take her out in the cold then. Fee
  5. B

yes I have started a thread in two places on the forum now. Yes i know its serious, but we have snow here and It is very cold out for my rabbit. I can only go to the emergency vet and they are clueless unless it is a dog or a cat. So it is pointless tonight, shes curled up with me as I type...
  6. B

Is anyone else out there slightly over-protective over their bunnies?!

I am mega protective over all of mine, only me, my partner and my parents handle my rabbits. I have a neighbour with two buns in a box, its a fairly big box I guess. Although I have never seen them out on the grass. They are never let out the box, and the kid stands in front of the hutch...
  7. B

looking for a rabbit savvy vet near/in east sussex

need a good vet for my bunny, she can't breathe too well and im worried it is something serious. Thanks
  8. B

for a rabbit savvy vet in/near East Sussex

need a good vet for my bunny, she can't breathe too well and im worried it is something serious. Thanks
  9. B

Would a heart issue not show up on an x-ray then? Is it ok to post a vet search in this section? Also I won't mind travelling to find a good vet. Anything to get her better! The vet was meant to be good with rabbits. She breeds them and shows them. Thanks Felicity
  10. B

My rabbit Bluebell is really sick and I could really do with some advice. So I noticed she was holding her head up high and panting trying hard to breathe and I took her straight up to the vet. She was kept there all afternoon and she had an x-ray and was diagnosed with pneumonia. I was told...
  11. B

Goodbye Stanley xx

Really sorry about your bunny. Sleep tight at the bridge little one xx
  12. B

Name the bunny for Rainbow Rabbits/ winner announced

I will have Bluebelle, Hazel and Sunny please. Thanks Fee
  13. B

Fun fundraiser for Rainbow Rabbits WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

can i please have 46 61 and 57 thanks
  14. B

Know Your Rabbit Raffle - HUGE BUNNY HAMPER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED! :)

I won something! I have never won anything ever! I wonder what I get for my bunnies. I have pm'ed my address : )
  15. B

Hazelnut is a he/she?

I had to call my vet to say they the rabbits have all started eating and she is now saying my bunny is a neutered buck she thinks. She admitted not knowing what a neutered boy looks like. Can you guys help. All that is visible is a penis according to the vet. There are no tubes inside the...
Back