• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunny1000

1. B

Help with good rabbit vet in Essex

It’s difficult isn’t it. I wasn’t thinking I would have to find another vet.
  2. B

Thank you. I hope so. Maybe William will pop up somewhere else!
  3. B

So sorry about your hamster. I think your right, I have asked for more medicine. I have been told to go ahead with the injections every day to see if it makes a difference. So will see what happens. I have registered with someone else just in case. Thanks for your help.
  4. B

That’s right. The reviews are a bit mixed on Lawton & Stoakes. Will you continue to use Harvey? My bun isn’t insured unfortunately. If only I had known! William didn’t suggest another antibiotic. Baytril didn’t work at first, nor did sulfatrim. Depocillin injections are working but he needs to...
  5. B

Okay great thank you. William has been his vet for 3 years 😔
  6. B

I think my rabbit savvy vet has left the practice and my rabbit has constant ear problems. Can anyone recommend a good rabbit savvy vet near or around Thurrock please?
  7. B

Ear problem

He said there are no allergy tests you can do on rabbits. But he thinks that’s what the problem is. The steroid takes down the inflammation. He said it might only happen at certain times of the year. I got him in April last year and he was fine until September.
  8. B

Ear problem

My bunny has an allergy to something, which we don’t know what. It’s causing his ear to be inflamed and narrowing the ear canal, after lots of treatment he’s on maxitrol an eye drop we are using as an ear drop. But it’s a steroid, it did bring it under control. The problem is trying to take him...
  9. B

New Variant RVHD- Known as 'RVHD2' U/D 20th Feb 2023

Bunny reaction to vaccination My rabbit had the new 3 in 1 vaccination at about 6 months old. He developed myxomatosis symptoms, high temperature and swollen ears. He scratched his ears to bits. He was given anti inflammatory by the vet and came through it. I don’t want not vaccinate him next...
Back