• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Bunnies16

1. B

Bonding neutered does.

Hi, When I got my 2 female rabbits they were together as a pair and were only 15 weeks old. They were not sisters and are 2 completely different breeds. They were absolutely fine until Dotty started getting hormonal and they had a big fight. They were separated for about 4 months whilst we got...
  2. B

Bonding

They got on okay thanks. They were moved to there new home, a shed, on the Sunday. We watched them all throughout Sunday then checked them through the night. They were checked twice very early Sunday morning(in the dark) and all seemed okay. when they were then checked again a bit later I...
  3. B

Bonding

They are staying in the kitchen and we are going to sleep in the lounge
  4. B

Bonding

Yeah it's neutral. We will be putting in the current hutch but cleaning it with white vinegar first! Dotty has been humping b but she just takes it. Dotty been grooming b now too...
  5. B

Bonding

Hi all. I have wrote on here before about our 2 femake bunnies who were together when we got them but then had a big fight. They have both been neutered now so we are wanting to get yhem back together. We have just started about an hour ago as we have all weekend at home 🙂 we have them in the...
  6. B

Bonding help

Thank you for both your replies. I have been separating them as I have done lots of reading and it seems to suggest to do several bonding sessions increasing the time together and also starting with a really small area in an unfamiliar space and then increase the space each time. The first time...
  7. B

Bonding help

We’ve just started rebonding our 2 female rabbits after months of being apart after fighting and then spaying and waiting for hormones to die down. They have been together twice now in a small unfamiliar area. Both times they havent fought but the one has been nipping the other. They both turned...
  8. B

How much do you feed your bunnies?

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies ! :D I think B is probably being greedy then ! haha. I will not be fooled ! ;) Yes they have hay in their runs and their hutches at all times. The runs are normally on grass but they'd scalped it right down so they are on the patio at the moment...
  9. B

How much do you feed your bunnies?

Hi all, Just wondering how much you feed your rabbits every day? I have 2 rabbits, one English lop x (B) and one Himalayan x dwarf? (D) and they are both approximately 5.5 months old. They are split up at the moment through fighting :( some of you may have seen my other thread.) B has been...
  10. B

Having a nightmare...help

thank you so much for your reply. its given me some hope :)
  11. B

Having a bit of a nightmare

Thank you. :) I have spoken to the pet shop today and they have told me the advice the vets have given me is wrong and that there is a good chance they will be okay together afterwards. Im not very happy as Ive had a completely separate pieces of advice!! I have left it with the pet shop to...
  12. B

Having a nightmare...help

Hi all, Not sure where to post this as I've never posted before - also in bonding section. This is probably be a bit of a long one but feeling very down at the moment and I'm hoping someone can offer some advice. My boyfriend brought me 2 rabbits as a surprise about 3/4 weeks ago. I...
  13. B

Having a bit of a nightmare

Hi all, This is probably be a bit of a long one but feeling very down at the moment and I'm hoping someone can offer some advice. My boyfriend brought me 2 rabbits as a surprise about 3/4 weeks ago. I always had rabbits when I was younger so I was so pleased about them. They are 2 female...
Back