• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by brightspark19

1. B

I Know Everyone Says Get A Rab From A Rescue

Dylan & Dandy - My first buns (pet shop) Clover & Garnet (pet shop) Henry (pet shop - he was going to be left over easter) William and Hector (pet shop - this chav woman with 2 screaming kids was going to get them. i had to jump in) Elsa (Adoption Centre) Oscar (Neighbour) Jasmine (Adoption...
  2. B

My bun is now on his own-what should i do?

i hope you find a new friend for Phillip, and i'm sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking when you lose a pet, especially when you just nurse them into health and have spent time and money to get the best out of their lives...then sods law strikes I have lost 2 of my rabbits, each time leaving...
  3. B

Another Hector UPDATE post #25

Hector is back home! I collected him at 3:30 and have been home for 50 mins now. He's absolutely fine. I have some antibiotics to give him and my vet said it was essential for him to eat and pass stools tonight. He's half way as he hasn't stopped eating since he got in but hasnt produced any...
  4. B

Myxi & VHD prices

I can't believe im paying £19.90 per vax per bun. That's £59.70 per bun per year (2 myxi's and vhd) Omg, im paying £537.30 a year :( for 9 bunnies
  5. B

Yes sooz you can keep ur dollar :p As i said before they are usually inseparable and i was getting them castrated next week anyway. If Hector recovers ok, he will be spending the week in the indoor cage and his brother is going in next week for his op so i will swap them over then. I don't...
  6. B

I took in Hector early this morning as it was the only appointment i could get. The vet said that he must have been fighting with his brother and that he had a cut on his testes and some of it had come out causing the lump. We hope to have caught it quick enough and he is undergoing a...
  7. B

im just going to see my mum at work and tell her im gonna take him up to the vet in a taxi. so hopefully he will be seen soon.
  8. B

As i said, i would usually ensure he would be going tonight but unfortunately not everybody has access to transport when they need it, or money
  9. B

thanks for your suggestions. I am pretty sure it is to do with William's love for Hector (the one with the lump) i have Hector indoors now in the indoor cage as William is constantly trying to hump him. Im sure its meant in an affectionate way as they have never fought with each other but i will...
  10. B

Anyone else with suggestions of wht it could be? Anything appreciated xx
  11. B

i too usually would be straight down the vets but it really isnt possible tonight. I have made an appointment for tomorrow morning as soon as i opens. Usually i would be straight down the vets but i dont drive, my dads car is in the garage, the vets about 8 mles away and i dont get paid until...
  12. B

I always check my rabbits bums daily for changes etc. But today My 8 month old unneutered male rabbit looked a bit down and had trouble hopping properly. So i checked him again and he has a large lump almost attached to his right testicle. The lump is about the size of a small apple or a plum...
  13. B

Can i have some advice. i have a mini dilemma

i didnt intend on gettin the hutch, my dad bought it for me and i couldnt really say no. they arent int he hutch 24/7, they have free run of the garden for about 6 hours a day and they are pure nethies
  14. B

There is concrete under the run. i put it there to stop them diggin out. the whole area is paved but the run door is too small for a litter tray to get in and out. The bed area is big enough for a tray, its actually quite big, but i dont want them using it as a toilet or they will get cold in...
  15. B

My 2 dwarf rabbits have got a chalet home from p@h which they made as a special limited edition. it has a bedroom and small livving area upstairs and a bottom bit like a run which is open on concrete. The 2 buns will not use their bed to sleep in, but instead use it as a toilet. I have tried...
Back