• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bradw

1. B

Yuki

So sorry for your loss. I can empathise entirely.
  2. B

Trying to understand the loss of our Dwarf Lop..

Thank you for the link :wave:
  3. B

We just went to pick up his ashes tonight.. we took our daughter with us (she's 12) and it was sad but nice. I didn't cry, but came very close.. We are going to spread his ashes into our garden at the base of the small apple tree that we planted last year. He used to love gnawing on the tree...
  4. B

Thanks. I'll check out that link when i get home from work. Thanks for the advice too.
  5. B

we're in Nottingham by J25 of the M1. how do you go about bonding them?
  6. B

Our doe Miffy is already looking off colour.. she was frantically searching the house and garden last night looking for buddy.. We showed Miffy his body to say 'goodbye' before we went to the vets in the morning..but she just ran off being her usual skitty self.. :cry: We're thinking of maybe...
  7. B

when to introduce a new friend

sorry for your loss.. We are in the same quandry as you. Our doe is already looking off colour as our lad buddy passed sunday morning. We showed Miffy his body to say 'goodbye' but she just ran off being her usual skitty self.. We're thinking of maybe a rescue bun or even a new baby for her to...
  8. B

Thanks guys.. Lobo- cheers for the advice/reassurance.
  9. B

ours too! One more pic of our lad... Buddy @ 8 Weeks:
  10. B

Thanks. We did wonder, they've been in since Xmas (but they have been let out daily and bought back in when the sun goes down.) I didn't want to guilt trip the wife as it was her decision to put them out. I guess we live and learn. :( Thats one cute bunny Missy.. sorry for your loss too.
  11. B

We bought Buddy and Miffy (Brother and sister) at 8 weeks in December 2007. They lived quite happily together outside (when the weather was in high single figures and above) and inside when the temperature dropped to low single figures. They've been inside all winter and had only been sleeping...
Back