• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by airymare

1. airymare

My bunny sounds like a Guinea Pig!

Yes she is spayed. I also admit she's a little overweight as she lives alongside another bun who doesn't get to the food as quick! She's also stopped making the noises this morning so I'm keeping a close eye on her and will take her to the vet tomorrow if she starts again. Thanks everyone x
  2. airymare

My bunny sounds like a Guinea Pig!

Hi, My rabbit has starting making squeaking noises - practically all the time and it sound like the noise a guinea pig makes. She doesn't have any discharge from her nose or eyes and other than the squeaking is very lively, eating and drinking normally so is this something I should be worried...
  3. airymare

French Lops

Here's my bundle of fluff!
  4. airymare

My babies.....

I think you must have the most gorgeous bunnies ever! :love::love::love:
  5. airymare

How do you stop a rabbit chewing their hutch?

You're right! I give them lots of other things to chew on but it's the cage they're interested in! If only they knew what's best for them! :roll:
  6. airymare

How do you stop a rabbit chewing their hutch?

I recently bought a large chicken coop for my rabbits so they could spend some quality time outside during the day, only they started to dig under the sides. I therefore laid some patio slabs underneath but now they are slowly eating their way out - chewing through the wooden sides of the coop...
  7. airymare

Anyone else's rabbits only drink water when inside?

My two bunnies live indoors but they have a huge run outside in the garden and I put them outside whenever I can. Weird thing is, even though I put a water bottle out there for them, they only ever seem to drink when they get back inside. It slightly worries me since it's been so hot outside...
  8. airymare

lead for my rabbits?

Our vets stipulates that all small animals must be in a carrier - it's just too risky if there's a dog in the waiting room. It's got to be less stressful for them to be in the safety of a box. My rabbits are always really nervous of 'new' areas in the house, let alone a vets waiting room with...
  9. airymare

long shot - but does anyone know where i can get a thrianta?

Thriantas are the most beautiful rabbits - I was almost tempted to get one a little while ago. The only breeders I know of are in Essex & Berkshire (maybe a bit far away for you). Have you looked at the breeders directory on the rabbit council website? Alternatively you could try going to a...
  10. airymare

Vibes for Olive please! Spay today. U/D she's sleepy but OK

Just worked it out!!! :lol:
  11. airymare

Does anyone know how to add words to the title of a thread? I tried to put U/D in the title but it doesn't seem to have been added to the thread name??? Am I missing something? Everyone else seems to manage to do it! :roll:
  12. airymare

Just rang vets. Olive's operation went fine but she's still too sleepy to do the final checks so I have to phone back at 5pm. They want to make sure she eats something before she leaves. Poor little mite!
  13. airymare

Looking for a friend for my grumpy but loveable girl Poppet

Is there a rescue centre near you? They sometimes let you 'try out' the rabbits they have with yours i.e. put them together and see how they react. You might find one that it's love at first sight! :love: Hope you manage to find her a husbun.
  14. airymare

Thanks everyone :wave: I have to phone at 2pm to find out how it went. I'll let you know!
  15. airymare

My mini lop is in for her spay today. Hope she's going to be ok!
Back