• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by _mchaplin_

1. M

Pregnant doe help!!

I previously bred my doe and buck together (34days ago) she has been very moody and has made her nest and I’ve even noticed her nipples getting bigger. However it is day 34 and still no babies. I went through her nest briefly to check and I am positive there have been none. There is also no sign...
  2. M

Hellooooo!!

That was such a kind and helpful message. We bought bumble a wife bun and we had to be really careful with introducing her (sprout) into the family, although after a few weeks it worked and all is great and returned entirely to his usual self! x
  3. M

Hellooooo!!

Hi, thank you so much for your response; he is really in love with the guinea pigs and so we have decided not to seperate them. He has been neutered and we recently got a baby girl to add to their family. Unfortunately we weren’t able to adopt from a rescue Center as we were afraid that an older...
  4. M

Hellooooo!!

Hi, sorry for the late reply!! Thank you for getting back to me; bumble has now been neutered and is living with a female called sprout. He has actually more a less returned to his normal self! Thank you 😊
  5. M

Hellooooo!!

Hi everyone, I am new to this Rabbit forum and I am already loving it and reading everyone’s posts! We currently have one ‘mini lion lop’ rabbit who USED to be the most friendly rabbit in the world! He would chase after you and bound around you and always want to play! This was until... we...
Back