• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Can't access the forum from original link, tried clearing cache, incognito mode, and other devices just to check, but all comes back with vbulletin forum and message saying to clear cache and refresh etc.
It's took me ages for the normal link to work!

Can't access the forum from original link, tried clearing cache, incognito mode, and other devices just to check, but all comes back with vbulletin forum and message saying to clear cache and refresh etc.
It's took me ages for the normal link to work!

Question. Can images be only certain file extension types? I noticed some older photos do not show up on the list when I go to select them even though I selected the correct folder on my device.

Question. Can images be only certain file extension types? I noticed some older photos do not show up on the list when I go to select them even though I selected the correct folder on my device.
Probably, but I'm not sure what the list of extensions is. Which ones aren't showing up?

Don't know if I'm just being dim (no wise cracks anyone, lol) but none of the text formatting or smilies are working for me now - but they did when we were testing. I can see the buttons but they're all greyed out.

Not a bug, but reading the light green headlines, small print on buttons and such on my screen is somewhat difficult. Any chance to darken that a notch or two?
I've darkened the green on the link a bit, any better? You might find it helpful to zoom the whole thing if you are finding the font a bit small. If you have a device with a keyboard then hold the control key and press + or - to make the font bigger or small. Otherwise it should be in the browser menu settings somewhere.

Ive no idea if this is working ! Ive managed to access new forum on phone. My tablet wont display new format despite clearing cache over and over. My old out of date pc displays new format, but keyboard doesn't display under reply, so I can't actually reply to anything on there.

Is there a way of viewing a members thread. You used to be able to click a link from their profile to view every thread made by them. I used to use if for me to find my threads!!

Back