• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MASSIVE RESCUE - Surrey - **WARNING - THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC UPSETTING PHOTOS**

I don't know of any vets locally but easipetcare that work in just for pets shop branches are much cheaper than any of our other vets. Xxx

I joined the fb group but i've had to leave again, i find it too upsetting... I could have done bunny runs any weekend except this weekend and next weekend (minme are having the combined vaccine for the first time so i don't want to leave them tomoro and next weekend we have an opening day been booked for about 3 years) - I feel so guilty, and quite frankly angry for these bunnies :(

I'm not on facebook but don't have much work on at the moment so could help with a bunny run - am in Hampshire. I could also provide overnight outdoor accommodation as I have a spare 6 foot hutch. Would be happy to foster too but sadly I can't take on any more animals at the moment due to being made redundant last year.

I can give injections if anybun needed them on the way to their new home and would be happy to nurse any poorly buns - just can't afford the vet bills, which I am sure isn't much help to you at all. Sorry:cry:

Poor poor bunnies. :cry: Really hope you are successful in arranging at least the basic vet care they obcviously need. Well done to all involved in this rescue so far. :thumb:

Looks like vets have been arranged for the 3 or 4 who desperately need it, some will need a GS to remove matts of fur, one very young doe, seen in the photo has what they think is an abcess on her back from the bite too :(

Could Wood Green Animal Shelter help out? They have their own vets on site with bunny experience, and they're not far from Peterborough, they're in Godmanchester. http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/ even if they can't take them in, they might offer vets or vets might offer to help seeing what state those poor poor rabbits are in :cry:

Hi, sorry I haven't got adequate space for anymore bunnies, but I could offer a temporary home to a piggy or two.

Would this be any help?

Could Wood Green Animal Shelter help out? They have their own vets on site with bunny experience, and they're not far from Peterborough, they're in Godmanchester. http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/ even if they can't take them in, they might offer vets or vets might offer to help seeing what state those poor poor rabbits are in :cry:

I was going to suggest them as well x they maybe able to help out on some level xx

I believe NuVet Bretton as said are good and do reduced rescue rate for dogs so may do so for rabbits? I'm Peterborough based and use Byre Vets who seem good and knowledgable too. Is there anything the Peterborough buns need as though I can't provide accomodation I am happy to lend a hand to the ones already here with picking up hay/food etc?

I'm in Birmingham, so quite far, but let me know if I can do anything at all to help from here - from bunny runs to temporary accommodation.

Thank you all,
I beleive 1 lady have taken all Gpigs from her as she was trying to keep hold of them, but she is going to remove them all, there were 9 all boars living in a hutch fit for 2 maximun,

Not seen much in way of updates, but think they have got together and are dematting and giving treatment to the buns

What a horrendous situation my heart bleeds for those bunnys why oh why do people do things like that so so sad :(

I'll join the group to see the updates but I can't really bear to look at the photos. Just skimmed through them as so upsetting.

I really hope in a couple of weeks there are happier updates on these rabbits. There are so many to rehome though but being at a rescue must be such a relief for them.

I wish I could do more than just give a hutch. :(
If anyone wants to help arrange a hutch run somewhere, Peterborough is only a couple of hours from me.

Wanted to thank Mirth for suggesting wood green,
I emailed them earlier today had a very quick response that sounds very promising, I of course cannot make arrangements but details have been passed and looking good for buns :D

Back