• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time for another show us your dogs thread

:love::love: I have such a soft spot for Howard :love:

So does everyone who meets him! :love::love: He honestly is a wonderful companion. When he's consistently calmer in new situations (at the moment he still has that puppy madness, even though he's well trained) I plan on getting him enrolled as a PAT dog. :)

Toby has some CKCS in him, doesn't he? :love:

Millie at 9 months and really rather daft :love:

10july2012.jpg

9july2012.jpg

8july2012.jpg

6july2012.jpg

4july2012.jpg

And the watercolour my sister gave me as a birthday present at the weekend~
(she had it painted from a pic of millie when she was about 12 weeks old)
552670_10151931337890613_1566009667_n.jpg

Everybody's dogs are gorgeous!
Your pics of the lovely but ever so slightly daft Molly cheered me up no end. :D:love:

So does everyone who meets him! :love::love: He honestly is a wonderful companion. When he's consistently calmer in new situations (at the moment he still has that puppy madness, even though he's well trained) I plan on getting him enrolled as a PAT dog. :)

Toby has some CKCS in him, doesn't he? :love:

He does indeed.

That's such a good idea about PAT dogs, I might look into that although at the moment we wouldn't stand a chance. He's so hyper it's untrue can't wait for in three weeks time when we can get him into puppy classes!

garden21-5-12016.jpg
Marley
garden21-5-12015.jpg
Maisy
max28-3-12010.jpg
Max
23-6-12052.jpg
My long term foster dogs Saffy and Bob

This little girlie is my latest (and final) addition:
2012-07-07-111.jpg
Becky a ex-Welsh puppy farm dog who was rescued and fell into the wrong hands (even worse than before??) and has only just had her final litter age approx 9:shock::shock: She is still very scared of me but were making slow progress:love:

He does indeed.

That's such a good idea about PAT dogs, I might look into that although at the moment we wouldn't stand a chance. He's so hyper it's untrue can't wait for in three weeks time when we can get him into puppy classes!

They only take them from 9 months because of that puppy mentalness :lol:. Howard's 10 months and is no where near ready, despite being well trained.

I'm not wishing his puppydom away though. All too often you see overweight CKCS plodding along behind their owner, looking tired and breathless. I never want that for Howard so am keeping him as active and healthy as possible. :) When he's ready he'll be ready!
(although I'm SO glad he's out of that "new" puppy stage!:oops::lol:)

My woofer is at the Bridge now but he was a lovely doggy. A rescue we got he lived with us for 13 years :love: Poor little lad was treated so badly before but he had a happy life with us :D

"Mix" - I wasn't very adventurous with names as a 10 year old :lol:

p1000278z.jpg

My woofer is at the Bridge now but he was a lovely doggy. A rescue we got he lived with us for 13 years :love: Poor little lad was treated so badly before but he had a happy life with us :D

"Mix" - I wasn't very adventurous with names as a 10 year old :lol:

p1000278z.jpg

Bless his heart, so glad he managed to find happiness with you. He was gorgeous :love:

Every single dog on this thread is beyond adorable :love::love:

Here are my little monsters!

7408949208_2c2100eb56.jpg

Jackie Boy (Jack)

7408974402_3a34b6a44f.jpg

Edwina (Eddy)

7408967612_4cce70fcfb.jpg

Francesca (Frankie)

7408980560_9bf1a54567.jpg

Wilma (Billy)

7406714626_31f1e14210.jpg

Tobias (Toby)

7408946794_77870624d1.jpg

All of them together.

What a lovely pic:love::love: I wish I could get my lot to line up like that:love:

Thank you.

The trick is superglue. No, just kidding! They would do anything and everything for a bit of liver.

Awwwwwww :love::love::love:

All lovely doggies but Tobias is just......... *swoon* :love::love::love:

Thank you - he is adorable. I got him at 5 weeks as the farmer didn't want him because he had some brown in him. His loss, my gain!

Thank you.

The trick is superglue. No, just kidding! They would do anything and everything for a bit of liver.

Aha...that's where I go wrong...I always end up taking on the dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies...only 2 of mine can have liver:lol::lol: (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it:lol::lol:)

They're lovely :love::love:

Definitely!! The brown makes him look so handsome!
He really is a stunning dog :love:

He is. He was meant to be just a foster as we weren't sure if we could cope with a collie's brain especially as the springers were still so young but he found the way deep inside our hearts and never left.

I love your Meg too. Is she a collie?

Back