• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ... Barnsley to Birmingham ... wednesday ...pm

Looking at the map - with the aid of petrol costs (and the cost of a keeping me awake coffee and choccy muffin :lol::lol:) I could struggle up as far as Tracy would be prepared to come down???? (a little further than Tibshelf would be lovely . . . is there anything between Tibshelf and my offer of A42/M1 junction?)

Tracy would you do just the north bit? My bf can meet at trowell services and bring south tomorrow.

This sounds OK. It will take me an hour to drive to Angie's from my home and then another hour to come south down the M1 to Trowell services.

I'm at work tomorrow, so the earliest I could be at Trowell with Pascale would be 6.30-7.00pm, depending on how bad the traffic is on the motorway. Is this time OK for you?

This sounds OK. It will take me an hour to drive to Angie's from my home and then another hour to come south down the M1 to Trowell services.

I'm at work tomorrow, so the earliest I could be at Trowell with Pascale would be 6.30-7.00pm, depending on how bad the traffic is on the motorway. Is this time OK for you?

That is the exact time he would be ready to head out. That would be perfect.

Can I suggest everyone concerned pms their mobile number to the people they're meeting up with if they don't already know it as some people may go off line? Sounds like he may really arrive this week - thanks to the power of RU and its wonderful members! :wave:

Also, everyone who wants petrol money please pm me your Paypal account and how much. I'm only sorry to all that I can't repay the time as well, as I know how precious that is. :(

He's such a special little bunny and deserves happiness after the awful time he's had, so thanks again to all who are making that possible... :wave:

So if this works out I can collect Pascal from you sometime on Weds??? That would be great!!

Can you PM me your mobile no (and real name!!)

i will do likewise.

Actually I was gonna see if bunny can go to vickys as I'm not in Wednesday and you could get from Vicky x-vic-x as she already offered to overnight bunny hehe plus she is just down the road.

Actually I was gonna see if bunny can go to vickys as I'm not in Wednesday and you could get from Vicky x-vic-x as she already offered to overnight bunny hehe plus she is just down the road.

OK - can you get her to confirm and re-send me her address and phone number as I will not have stored it from last time (too many things to be juggled in life to store them all!!!)

Oki Vicky is gonna get in touch with you she is still happy to have bunny. Dan my bf has his instructions and is set to go. Just have to confirm final bits with Tracy.

Have given my contact details to Chipmonk_K and Twigs.

I'm aiming to get to Angie's at about 5.30pm tomorrow to collect Pascale - Angie is this time OK with you. :wave:

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS ....

not been feeling too great today and stuggled to get my head round all this ... you are all so good for sorting this ... :love: thank you ..

who is picking pascale up from us ??? do you need our phone numbers or do you have them already .. ?

Have given my contact details to Chipmonk_K and Twigs.

I'm aiming to get to Angie's at about 5.30pm tomorrow to collect Pascale - Angie is this time OK with you. :wave:

yes should be fine ... i will check with Tracey to see which address you need to go to ... Tracey is only up the road .. ;)

il;l get her to post on this thread ... do you need my phone number?

yes should be fine ... i will check with Tracey to see which address you need to go to ... Tracey is only up the road .. ;)

up to u angie i can wait in till hes gone if easier for you for him to go from here

No wonder I am confused . . there are two Traceys!!!

I am presuming the hotel I am going to tomorrow will have wifi BUT it is advertised as a perfect country house getaway from it all . . . . so slim chance it may not have wifi in all rooms.

I can pick up RU on iphone but not my notifications.bSo if there is a panic either cal me or post n this thread NOT PMs after midday tomorrow.

No wonder I am confused . . there are two Traceys!!!

I am presuming the hotel I am going to tomorrow will have wifi BUT it is advertised as a perfect country house getaway from it all . . . . so slim chance it may not have wifi in all rooms.

I can pick up RU on iphone but not my notifications.bSo if there is a panic either cal me or post n this thread NOT PMs after midday tomorrow.

You're not the only one......I'm confused and I am one of the Tracys!

Just need Angie to confirm whether I'm collecting Pascale from her or from Tracey - will need the address too and telephone numbers please.

X VIC X clear your PMs now . . . am I the only person whose PM box is not full:roll::roll:

Am I that unpopular????

Back