• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pascale.....single neutered male dutch cross ...a tiny bunny with a great courage .

I would be veryhappy to help with a bunny run if it was felt that Tinsels offer was 'appropriate' for him.

I have a couple of buns that came from being bullied situations who have fitted better into big groups than into pairs (in fact one is head of a group of 7).

We are happy for Pascale to go live with Tinsel ... I will be putting up a transport request soon .

parsnipbun if you could help that would be great ..
:wave:

I would be veryhappy to help with a bunny run if it was felt that Tinsels offer was 'appropriate' for him.

I have a couple of buns that came from being bullied situations who have fitted better into big groups than into pairs (in fact one is head of a group of 7).

Great news that he can come here; thank you! :D

That's fantastic, Parsnipbun - thank you! I had a hunch he might be a better fit in a group, especially after Mole blended in so easily.

Jan I have ..er.... :oops: quite a few! They do have a lovely life and it would be really nice for Pascale to enjoy it with them after the horrible start he had before he was rescued.

ETA Head of a group of 7! :shock: I'll mention that to Pascale! ;)

Last edited:
pascal012.jpg

'' o wow :shock: i just sneaked in to have a peep to make sure its true :) ''
:wave: hi new mummy to be :wave:

pascal012.jpg

'' o wow :shock: i just sneaked in to have a peep to make sure its true :) ''
:wave: hi new mummy to be :wave:

Ooooh!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello little one!!! You are very clever to use a computer and you're a very handsome little boy too! There's lots of rabbits here to be friends with and lots of space for you to binky too! Thank your mummy for posting such a lovely pic. :wave:

Ooooh!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Hello little one!!! You are very clever to use a computer and you're a very handsome little boy too! There's lots of rabbits here to be friends with and lots of space for you to binky too! Thank your mummy for posting such a lovely pic. :wave:

'' will i have have my own laptop in the shed too :)''

Erm...possibly...but it might make the other rabbits ALL want one, and then I'd be a bit bankrupt! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ah ok yes i see the problem, i'l just borrow yours, we could have a rota where we all take it in turns, might not be much time for you im affraid :?

ah ok yes i see the problem, i'l just borrow yours, we could have a rota where we all take it in turns, might not be much time for you im affraid :?

Hmmm who would draw up the rota? :?

ETA Are your eyes grey? They look so pretty in the pic of you at the comp.

Back