• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Velvet ..UPDATE ..POST 35 ..

we once had another bun in with sight probs who used to bite ...cant remeber who its was though :roll: :oops:

poor jojo :(

I feel so sorry for her as I know she craves company but unless things really change she will have to be a single bun :(

Good luck with finding a forever home for Velvet, she is so beautiful :love:

She sounds perfect:love::love::love: Aggressive buns are so rewarding. One tiny nose rub & you forget the nerve damage & scars even if they do it again a week later:oops::lol:

Are her hocks ok? One of the best things about Calel is his complete healthiness:oops:

I hope she finds a home soon - but if she doesn't I'll keep coming to have a look

She sounds perfect:love::love::love: Aggressive buns are so rewarding. One tiny nose rub & you forget the nerve damage & scars even if they do it again a week later:oops::lol:

Are her hocks ok? One of the best things about Calel is his complete healthiness:oops:

I hope she finds a home soon - but if she doesn't I'll keep coming to have a look

she is perfectly healthy ...no probs at all :D

How old is she?

:censored: I asked a question. Now I'l have to re-visit this thread to see the answer.:roll::lol:

How old is she?

:censored: I asked a question. Now I'l have to re-visit this thread to see the answer.:roll::lol:

1 yr old ... aww you should feel her fur (yes she will be stroked ...;)sometimes )

sneaks off to get camera and take more tempting piccies ;)

:lol:

She's absolutely beautiful and my favourite sort of bunny...aggressive :love:

I really really wish I had space for her and a boy to keep her company :cry:

2010_0304march20100005.jpg

here you go ...a new pic to tempt you ... :D

:love::love:she's lovely - I love fiesty characters.

Audrey grunts and lunges where food is concerned. i tell her off for sounding like a duck;)

Hope she finds her forever home soon
xx

i hope someone can regain her trust in humans, and i hope she finds a home wihtsomebun who can love her just as she is, i love the buns who need the extra work but no room at teh inn sadly, she is gorgeous! and a black bunnie too :love::love: coco is funny about attacking things and people but agian he has eye sight problems and was creully treated before coming to us, thinking of velvet, xxx

I wish i had the space :( Id just make sure i wore my thick wellies when shes running around :lol:
Hope someone can give her the home she needs and deserves :love:

Just thought i would update on this lovely girl ...

Velvet does still bite when given the chance but she is now showing her real self and although she bites she is a lovely girl with a playful , cheeky personality . She is also VERY inteligent .
Velvet is litter trained ..knows to rattle her ball for attention and is now trained to hop in and out of a pet carrier to be taken to and from the run .

She is fussable...on her terms and will often climb up me and allow me to stroke and fuss her ...especialy after being fed .

Velvet shows interest in other buns ..in a nice way ..and im sure she would be happier with a friend .

She if someone out their has room in their home and heart for this lovely (stroopy :lol: ) bunny then please please please come and meet her ..

:wave:

Aww, she is beautiful. I'm sure she'll be a little angel (almost :p) eventually. I'd snap her right up if my mother was more inclined into letting me get Stella a wifey.

Just out of interest, is she to be rehomed singly with us hoomins or to join another bun?

ETA Ignore me, I missed the bit where you mentioned she was interested in other buns. :roll:

Just out of interest, is she to be rehomed singly with us hoomins or to join another bun?

ETA Ignore me, I missed the bit where you mentioned she was interested in other buns. :roll:

we rehome singles to be housebuns ... but not sure if i would want velvet running around my bare ankles in a morning :? :lol:

we rehome singles to be housebuns ... but not sure if i would want velvet running around my bare ankles in a morning :? :lol:

I don't think I'd mind. What provisions have to be made for a rex as a house bun? I know they need extra padding for their feet but don't know if I fancy a hay carpet :lol:

Back