• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervous but excited!U/D page 5 home now :D

Well, for those of you waiting on tenterhooks I figure it's time for an update! Danielle knows all this already via text!

It hasn't been easy :( After a pretty peaceful first hour Timmy decided to do rather a lot of nipping, particularly at Blossom's face :( And she figured it best to get the first bite in instead! But, after a rather horrible hour (during which I was rather thankful for my oven gloves!) things have calmed down A LOT and whilst it's far from "job done" I think we're heading in the right direction :)

Blossom has given Timmy's ears a good clean, several times and is now choosing to lie down next to him. He hasn't made a particular move lately but seems happy enough to be groomed. They're currently lying with their heads together :)

Keep sending the bonding vibes please! Every little helps!

I have been getting updates throughout the day and i just think you are a godsend Abi! We were just so frightened about Timmy really hurting her!

I am just sooo happy that they can even be in the same space as eachother and the 'snuggled' heads is even better news!

Have spent literally all day taking apart the NIC cubes and putting them back together, getting rid of loads of junk from the spare room, so they have loads more space now-the whole room pretty much! Have also set up a mini nic set in the lounge for their first contact at home, which may also be nerve racking! But after seeing how it's done i think i'll be more prepared to tell Timmy off and hold him down etc. Never know though, they might be all loved up by then :love:

Oh and i loved the hay maze for your buns Abi, where did you say it was from again?

Although i did go and spend quite a bit on the way home on treats :oops: but they deserve more after their bonding experience!

They are in great hands with Abi!!

Abi bonded Lola and Desmond and they were not an easy bond but they are very loved up now!

Hope Blossom and Timmy soon become friends!

They are in great hands with Abi!!

Abi bonded Lola and Desmond and they were not an easy bond but they are very loved up now!

Hope Blossom and Timmy soon become friends!

Aww thank you! It's looking positive so keeping fingers crossed (and everything else!)

oOo sounds good! Sounds like Blossom has put Timmy in his place :lol:

Sending lots of vibes xXx

Time for an update ...

Blossom and Timmy have had a quiet afternoon chilling out/sleeping - mostly side by side or with their heads together :) She's still giving him lots of washes and not long ago he was chinning her ears and trying to groom her ... but I don't think he's yet realised that he's supposed to use his tongue!! :lol:

Will sleep with them tonight to keep an ear on them, just in case, but things are definitely progressing nicely :D

This is so fantastic! I'm glad he's realised how to use his tongue :lol:

Bless him!

I hope they weren't too much trouble for you over night :?

Well I spent the night in my sleeping bag keeping an eye on them and I'm pleased to report that it was a quiet night :). Lots of grooming (from both bunnies :)), munching hay and sitting together. Timmy is still having the occasional "I'm-a-nethie-and-the-whole-world-is-after-me" moment :shock::lol: but things are generally calm :)

Well I spent the night in my sleeping bag keeping an eye on them and I'm pleased to report that it was a quiet night :). Lots of grooming (from both bunnies :)), munching hay and sitting together. Timmy is still having the occasional "I'm-a-nethie-and-the-whole-world-is-after-me" moment :shock::lol: but things are generally calm :)

Bless, sounds good! :wave:

Woo hoo Abi :wave: Sounds like you are doing a fantastic job!! You are fast becomig 'bonder extrodinaire' !! :D xx

Just seen this thread, if the FF's team can bond my little brown diva, they can bond any rabbit:lol:

Good luck and hope the happy couple are home soon!

Picking them up at 5 today :D am so excited!!!!

I am just so thrilled with the results so far, i never thought it possible!

Woo hoo Abi :wave: Sounds like you are doing a fantastic job!! You are fast becomig 'bonder extrodinaire' !! :D xx

Well if practice makes perfect I'll soon get there!
2 bondings last weekend, Timmy & Blossom this weekend, 2 more next weekend ...!

Back